Asian Games 2018 News
- Swapna Barman, Asian Games Gold Medallist, Invited By AIIMS For Treatment, Says Report
Swapna Barman won the heptathlon gold in the Asian Games 2018.
- Asian Games 2018: Couldn't Win Singles Gold Due To High Fever, Says Rower Dattu Bhokanal
Ace rower Dattu Bhokanal had finished sixth in the men's single sculls competition of the just concluded Asiad after his boat had capsized.
- Harish Kumar, Asian Games Medallist, Supports Family By Helping Father Sell Tea
Harish Kumar, member of the Indian Sepak Takraw team that won the bronze medal, said that he supports his family by helping father sell tea.
- Asian Games 2018: Would Have Won Asian Games Gold If I Had State Assistance, Says Wrestler Divya Kakran
Divya Kakran hit out at the Delhi government for not extending any help to her before the games.
- Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore Says Funds For 2020 Olympics Will Be Distributed With Surgical Precision
Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore elaborated on the initiatives, that he feels, have put India on the path of becoming a sporting powerhouse.
- Two Asian Games Silvers Biggest Thing In My Life, Says Dutee Chand
Dutee Chand came back from a legal wrangle with the athletics federation to claim two Asian Games 2018 silver medals.
- Asian Games Gold Medallist Tejinder Pal Singh Reaches Home To News Of Father's Death
Tejinder Pal Singh Toor landed in New Delhi and there was bad news for him.
- Asian Games 2018: Olympic Dreams As 18th Asian Games Declared Closed In Jakarta
China topped the medals table for the 10th Games in succession, a streak stretching back to New Delhi 1982, with a runaway 132 golds.
- India's 69-Medal Tally At 2018 Asian Games Promises Bright Future
From teenager Saurabh Chaudhary to 60-year-old Pranab Bardhan, an assortment of athletes combined to produce a top show at Asian Games 2018.
- Asian Games 2018: Japan's Rikako Ikee Named Most Valuable Player
Japan's Rikako Ikee is the first woman to win the Most Valuable Player award.
- Son Heung-Min Thanks 'Special' Tottenham Hotspurs As Asian Games Gold Spares Him Military Duty
Nearly every able-bodied South Korean male is required to perform 21 months of military service before the age of 28, although the government rewards Asian Games gold medals and Olympic medals of any colour with an exemption.
- Asian Games 2018: Rani Rampal Named India's Flag-Bearer For Closing Ceremony
Women's hockey team captain Rani Rampal led India to their first final in 20 years.
- Asian Games 2018: Young And Old Make Hay In Fitting Finale To India's Asiad Campaign
India equalled its best gold medal haul by touching 15, something that last happened back in 1951.
- Asian Games 2018: India Beat Pakistan 2-1, Take Home Asiad Hockey Bronze
Akashdeep Singh scored a brilliant field goal in the third minute to give India an early lead.
- Asian Games Medal Tally Day 14: India Win Boxing, Bridge Gold Medals, Silver In Women's Squash, Bronze in Men's Hockey
India's 2018 Asian Games gold medal tally now stands at 15.
- Asian Games 2018: India Clinch Gold Medal In Men's Pair Bridge Event
India bagged the gold medal in Men's Pair Bridge event after scoring 384.00 points in the final 2.
- India vs Pakistan, Men's Hockey Highlights: India Beat Pakistan 2-1 To Clinch Bronze Medal
Highlights of India vs Pakistan Mens Hockey Match, Asian Games 2018: India defeated Pakistan in play-off match to clinch bronze medal
- Asian Games 2018: India's Amit Panghal Beats Olympic Champion To Win Boxing Gold
India's Amit Panghal defeated 2016 Olympic champion Hasanboy Dusmatov of Uzbekistan in a 3-2 split verdict to win gold in men's Light Fly (49kg) event.