Olympics 2020 Features
- Near Misses For India At Tokyo Olympics
The Indian athletes who came agonisingly close to glory at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Indians Who Set The Stage Alight At Tokyo Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: India registered its best ever medal tally at the Olympics with 7 medals including one gold, two silvers and four bronze at Tokyo 2020. Apart from medal winners, there were several other performances that stood out for India at the quadrennial games.
- Indians Who Finished 4th At Olympics, Narrowly Missing Out On Medal
After finishing fourth at the Tokyo Games on Saturday, golfer Aditi Ashok joined a list of Indians who came agonisingly close to winning an Olympic medal.
- Lovlina Borgohain: India's Newest Boxing Sensation
Tokyo Games: Boxer Lovlina Borgohain became only the third Indian boxer to win a medal at the Olympics.
- PV Sindhu: Shuttler Par Excellence And First Indian Woman To Win Two Olympic Individual Medals
Tokyo Olympics: With a bronze medal win at the Tokyo Games, star shuttler PV Sindhu became the first Indian woman to win two individual Olympic medals.
- Mirabai Chanu: From Rio Games Agony To Olympic Glory In Tokyo
Mirabai Chanu became India's first medal winner at the Tokyo Olympics, winning silver in the women's 49kg category on Saturday.
- Tokyo Olympics: Vinesh Phogat Aims To Put In Place Missing Feather In Cap With Olympic Medal
Tokyo Olympics: Arjuna and Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award winner, wrestler Vinesh Phogat will be aiming to win her first Olympic medal as she enters the final stages after a successful 2021 season so far.
- Pandemic Olympics: How The Tokyo Games Will Be Different
Tokyo 2020 will be an Olympics like no other: held during a pandemic with crowds of tourists banned, extravagant celebrations replaced by tough infection controls, and even victory hugs off the cards.
- Olympics 2020: Manish Kaushik Aims To Better Commonwealth Silver At Tokyo Games
Tokyo Olympics: Manish Kaushik is one of the Indian boxing medal hopefuls and will be hoping there will be more success coming his way.
- Tokyo Olympics: Of Olympic Medals And Their Evolution
Tokyo Olympics: The medals in the upcoming Tokyo Games will measure 8.5 cm in diameter and will be made of recycled electronic devices.