Euro 2020 News
- Christian Eriksen's Saviours At Euro 2020 Honoured By UEFA
The people who saved the life of Denmark's Christian Eriksen, who suffered a cardiac arrest during the opening match of Euro 2020, received the UEFA President's Award.
- UEFA Euro 2020 Final Steward Guilty Of Theft Avoids Jail
UEFA Euro 2020: A football steward stole lanyards, hi-vis jackets, wristbands and attempted to sell them online before the final between England and Italy on July 11.
- Watch: Christian Eriksen Visits Inter Milan Training Ground For First Time Since Cardiac Arrest
Serie A: Christian Eriksen paid a visit to Inter Milan's training centre at Appiano Gentile for the first time since his cardiac arrest in the recently concluded Euro 2020.
- English Football Association Commissions Independent Probe Into Euro Final Mayhem
Euro 2020: English Football Association has commissioned an independent probe into the violence at Wembley on July 11, day of England's final against Italy.
- Harry Kane "Our Player" Says New Tottenham Boss Nuno Espirito Santo
Premier League: Nuno Espirito Santo is expecting Harry Kane to return to Tottenham for pre-season training after a short break following his efforts at the UEFA Euro 2020.
- "No Place For Racism...": Bukayo Saka Pens Powerful Note After Facing Racial Abuse
Bukayo Saka said he won't let the negativity -- or his penalty miss in the Euro 2020 final -- break him, and urged social media platforms to do more to stamp out racial abuse.
- Stewards Bribed, Tickets Forged In Euro 2020 Final Wembley Chaos: Report
England fans allegedly bribed stewards and forged tickets to enter London's Wembley Stadium for the Euro 2020 final.
- Stadium Ban For Those Racially Abusing Footballers, Says Boris Johnson
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said those found guilty of racially abusing footballers on social media will be banned from attending matches at stadiums.
- Euro 2020: Italy's Open-Bus Parade In Rome Was Not Authorised As Per Authorities, Says Report
UEFA Euro 2020: The Italian football team celebrated by taking the trophy to the streets of Rome on Monday.
- Euro 2020: Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Backs Bukayo Saka To Ignore Racist Taunts
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said Bukayo Saka is "a strong character" and backed the player to ignore racist taunts after England's defeat in Euro 2020 final.
- Euro 2020: Harry Maguire's Father Broke Ribs In Wembley Fan Violence
Harry Maguire's father was caught in the violence as ticketless fans tried to enter Wembley for the Euro 2020 Final between England and Italy.
- England Hit With Multiple Charges By UEFA After Wembley Fan Clashes
UEFA on Tuesday charged England on four different offences relating to fans' misbehaviour during Euro 2020 final.
- F1 Star Lando Norris Mugged Outside Wembley After Euro 2020 Final, "Shaken"
McLaren Racing confirmed that Lando Norris had his watch taken from him in an incident outside Wembley after the Euro 2020 final.
- "I'm Marcus Rashford, 23, Black": Racially Abused After Euro 2020 Loss, England Footballer's Powerful Note
Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka, the three players who missed England's penalties, were the victims of a stream of abuse on social media.
- Facebook, Twitter Vow To Tackle Racial Abuse Of England Footballers
Facebook and Twitter said they were scrambling to take down racially abusive comments directed at members of the England football team following a heartbreaking loss in Euro 2020 final.
- "Absolute Legends Already": Ben Stokes Hails England's Euro 2020 Heroics
England cricketer Ben Stokes, who is currently captaining the ODI side, hailed the country's football team after their defeat to Italy in the Euro 2020 final.
- FA's Visionary Plan Leaves England With Bright Future Despite Euro 2020 Woe
A plan developed by former Football Association chairman Greg Dyke has seen England improve their performances in major tournaments and they are expected to keep reaping its benefits.
- Euro 2020: Racist Abuse Of England Players Is "Unforgivable", Says Gareth Southgate
Gareth Southgate spoke out against the online racist abuse some England players received after they lost on penalties to Italy in the Euro 2020 final.