- Asian Games 2023: Luck And Lack Of Discretion Cost India Silver In Rowing
The Indian men's four team did remarkably well to stage a comeback and claim bronze at the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Monday
- Indian Rowers Conclude Asian Games 2023 Campaign With 5 Medals
Indian rowers concluded the event with two silver and three bronze medals.
- Arjun Lal Jat-Arvind Singh Rowing Pair Wins Silver; Coxed-Eight Team Too Comes In Second
In a rollicking start, Indian rowers powered their way to two silver and a bronze medal in the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Sunday.
- Asian Games: Indian Rowers Enter Final In Men's Lightweight And Doubles Sculls
The Indian Men's Lightweight Double Sculls duo of Arjun Lal Jat (bow) and Arvind Singh (stroke) made it to the Final A with the timing of 6:55.78, topping the Repechage 1 in the 19th Asian Games on Thursday.
- Indian Rowing Team Begins Campaign On Positive NoteAt Asian Games 2023
Arjun Lal Jat and Arvind Singh, competing in Lightweight Men's Double Sculls, displayed their determination by securing the second position with a time of 6:27.45.
- First Batch Of Indian Athletes Leave For Hangzhou Asian Games
The Indian rowing team that would be part of the upcoming Asian Games left for Hangzhou, China on Wednesday, September 6th.
- "We Don't Have A Champion Team...": Pakistan Head Coach Claims After Side Fails To Win T20I series At Home vs NZ
Pakistan, despite leading 2-1 going into the final and fifth T20I against New Zealand at home, were undone by a brilliant century by Mark Chapman as the Blackcaps won the match by six wickets to draw the series 2-2
- Asian Rowing Championship: Indian Rowers Win One Gold, 3 Silver Medals On Final Day
Asian Rowing Championship: Senior rower Arvind Singh bagged a gold in the lightweight men's single sculls event while his compatriots won three silver medals as India signed off from the tournament on a high note on Sunday.
- Tokyo Olympics: Rowers Arjun Lal Jat, Arvind Singh Fail To Qualify For Lightweight Double Sculls Final
Tokyo Olympics: Indian rowers Arjun Lal Jat and Arvind Singh failed to qualify for the men's lightweight double sculls final at the Tokyo Olympics after finishing sixth and last in the second semifinal.
- Tokyo Games: Olympic Rowing Schedule Disrupted By Incoming Storm
The tropical storm approaching Tokyo has forced Olympic organisers to reschedule rowing finals because of the danger of strong winds approaching Tokyo.
- 35 Indian Rowers, Including Tokyo Olympics Hopefuls, Get Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
A group of 35 Indian rowers, some of them preparing for Tokyo Olympics, became the first sports group in the country to be fully vaccinated after getting the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
- 22 Rowers Of India's U-18 Squad Fail Doping Tests
The members of the India's under-18 squad all tested positive for probenecid, a drug used to treat gout that is also a masking agent banned by the WADA.
- Australian Rower, Training In Lockdown, Inadvertently Sets World Record
Georgie Rowe smashed the heavyweight women's half-marathon set five years ago by US rower Esther Lofgren by more than 40 seconds.
- 3-Time Olympic Rowing Gold Medalist Pete Reed Paralysed Following Stroke
Pete Reed had tweeted earlier this month he had suffered a spinal stroke which he added is "very rare" and he took to Instagram to reveal the fall-out from it.
- Tokyo Favours Venue Changes as 2020 Olympic Games Costs Soar
Tokyo had touted access to a USD 4.5 billion war chest when it beat Madrid and Istanbul in its successful 2013 bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games
- India Bag Five Silver Medals In Asian Rowing Championships
Indian Rowers bagged a total of seven medals in the Asian Rowing Championships in Beijing. The tally included five silver and two bronze.
- Indian Rowers in Asian Games Medal Rounds
Sawarn Singh Virk entered the final of the single sculls while double sculls and lightweight quadruple sculls teams also reached the finals.
- Asian Games 2014: Two Indian Rowing Teams in Final Round
The women's pair team of Sanjukta Dung Dung-Pratap Tarunikha qualified for the final despite finishing sixth in the heat number one by clocking 8:24.48 to cover a distance of 2000m at Chungju Tangeum Lake Rowing Center here.