- "Every Member A Champion": PM Narendra Modi Hails India's Tokyo Paralympics Performance
PM Narendra Modi on Sunday hailed the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Paralympics after the country recorded its best ever performance at the Games.
- What India's Medal Winners Said After Tokyo Olympics Heroics
India recorded its best-ever medal haul at a single edition of the Olympic Games after finishing with a total of seven medals in Tokyo.
- Watch: Somdev Devvarman, Sunil Gavaskar And Others Salute Tokyo Olympics Gold Medallist Neeraj Chopra With Catchy Song
Somdev Devvarman composed a song to hail Neeraj Chopra's heroics at Tokyo Olympics and sang it alongside Sunil Gavaskar, Ashish Nehra and others.
- Watch: The Moment Neeraj Chopra Received His Historic Tokyo Olympics Gold Medal
Tokyo Games: Neeraj Chopra made history on Saturday, winning India's first-ever Olympic gold medal in athletics. He bagged gold in the men's javelin throw final.
- "Stupendous Performance": PM Modi Leads Praise For Indian Women's Hockey Team After Heartbreaking Loss In Semis
The Indian women's hockey team went down fighting to Argentina in the semi-finals of the Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics, India Women vs Argentina Women Semi-Finals, Highlights: India Lose In Women's Hockey Semis, To Play For Bronze
India vs Argentina women's hockey semi-final match Highlights: Argentina captain Noel Barrionuevo scored a brace as Indian women's hockey team's suffered a heartbreaking loss in the semis
- Beijing Winter Olympics Puts Young Uyghur Athlete At Centre Of Controversy
Beijing Winter Olympic Games: Dinigeer Yilamujiang, a 20-year-old cross-country skier, trained for years to fulfil every child's dream to star at the event
- India's Winter Olympic Contingent Covid-Free After Manager Found Negative In Retests
Abbas Wani was found COVID-19 positive upon his arrival at the Beijing Airport on Wednesday
- Thomas Bach Says Controversial Beijing Olympics "Will Change Winter Sports"
The Winter Olympic games are taking place in one of the driest regions of China and rely almost entirely on man-made snow
- Beijing Winter Olympics: China Drops Plans To Sell Tickets As Covid Cases Rise
China on Monday cancelled plans to sell tickets to the public for the Winter Olympics in Beijing, allowing only invitees to view the action as part of strict virus control measures.
- Winter Olympics-Bound Arif Khan Included In TOPS, Granted INR 17.46 Lakh For Training
The 31-year-old Arif Khan is the first Indian athlete to qualify for two events at the Winter Olympic Games, scheduled to be held in Beijing from February 4.
- Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony To Be Held On River Seine
Paris 2024 Olympics opening ceremony to be held on the River Seine.
- Canada Announces Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Olympics
Canada said Wednesday it will join the United States and other countries in a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Winter Olympics in February.
- Australia Joins US Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Winter Olympics
Australia will not send officials to the upcoming winter Olympics in Beijing, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Wednesday, joining a US diplomatic boycott of the event.
- US Announces Diplomatic Boycott Of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics
The United States Monday announced a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, a calibrated rebuke of China's human rights record that stops short of preventing US athletes from competing.
- IOA Sets Ball Rolling For December 19 Polls, Issues Notification For Nominations
The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) has set the ball rolling for the election of its new office bearers, to be held during its December 19 Annual General Meeting in Guwahati, by issuing the notification of the poll process.
- Rio Olympics 2016 Highlights: Sania Mirza, Saina Nehwal Give India Reasons to Smile
Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna advanced to the quarter-finals of mixed doubles as they beat Samantha Stosur and Jon Peers. Badminton stars Saina Nehwal and PV Sindhu too won their opening matches. However, the day was marred
- Winter Games: Beijing Flame To Be Lit In A Vacuum In Olympia
The Olympic flame will once again be lit in an empty stadium on Monday as it starts its truncated journey to Beijing for the Winter Games in February.