- IOC Asks IOA To Appoint CEO Without Further Delay
The new IOA council took charge on December 10, but till date, a CEO has not been appointed.
- Russian Athletes Must Denounce War To Compete At Olympics: Kyiv Mayor Klitschko
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has called for a boycott of the 2024 Paris Olympics if Russian athletes are allowed to take part.
- Ukraine's 2024 Paris Games Boycott Call Against Olympic 'Principles': IOC Chief Bach
In a letter to the Ukrainian National Olympic Committee revealed on Thursday, Bach said Ukraine's efforts in "pressuring" other countries to boycott the 2024 Games was "extremely regrettable".
- Ex-Tokyo Olympics Official Held On Alleged Bid-Rigging: Local Media
Tokyo prosecutors declined to comment on the reports, but local media published photos of police raiding the home of Yasuo Mori, who ran test events for the pandemic-postponed Summer Games held in 2021.
- Cap That Symbolises French Republic Chosen As 2024 Paris Olympics Mascot
The Phrygian cap, the symbol of the French republic but wearing sneakers as a nod to the present, was unveiled on Monday as the mascot for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
- "Every Member A Champion": PM Narendra Modi Hails India's Tokyo Paralympics Performance
PM Narendra Modi on Sunday hailed the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Paralympics after the country recorded its best ever performance at the Games.
- What India's Medal Winners Said After Tokyo Olympics Heroics
India recorded its best-ever medal haul at a single edition of the Olympic Games after finishing with a total of seven medals in Tokyo.
- Watch: Somdev Devvarman, Sunil Gavaskar And Others Salute Tokyo Olympics Gold Medallist Neeraj Chopra With Catchy Song
Somdev Devvarman composed a song to hail Neeraj Chopra's heroics at Tokyo Olympics and sang it alongside Sunil Gavaskar, Ashish Nehra and others.
- Watch: The Moment Neeraj Chopra Received His Historic Tokyo Olympics Gold Medal
Tokyo Games: Neeraj Chopra made history on Saturday, winning India's first-ever Olympic gold medal in athletics. He bagged gold in the men's javelin throw final.
- "Stupendous Performance": PM Modi Leads Praise For Indian Women's Hockey Team After Heartbreaking Loss In Semis
The Indian women's hockey team went down fighting to Argentina in the semi-finals of the Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics, India Women vs Argentina Women Semi-Finals, Highlights: India Lose In Women's Hockey Semis, To Play For Bronze
India vs Argentina women's hockey semi-final match Highlights: Argentina captain Noel Barrionuevo scored a brace as Indian women's hockey team's suffered a heartbreaking loss in the semis
- Beijing Winter Olympics Puts Young Uyghur Athlete At Centre Of Controversy
Beijing Winter Olympic Games: Dinigeer Yilamujiang, a 20-year-old cross-country skier, trained for years to fulfil every child's dream to star at the event
- India's Winter Olympic Contingent Covid-Free After Manager Found Negative In Retests
Abbas Wani was found COVID-19 positive upon his arrival at the Beijing Airport on Wednesday
- Thomas Bach Says Controversial Beijing Olympics "Will Change Winter Sports"
The Winter Olympic games are taking place in one of the driest regions of China and rely almost entirely on man-made snow
- Beijing Winter Olympics: China Drops Plans To Sell Tickets As Covid Cases Rise
China on Monday cancelled plans to sell tickets to the public for the Winter Olympics in Beijing, allowing only invitees to view the action as part of strict virus control measures.
- Winter Olympics-Bound Arif Khan Included In TOPS, Granted INR 17.46 Lakh For Training
The 31-year-old Arif Khan is the first Indian athlete to qualify for two events at the Winter Olympic Games, scheduled to be held in Beijing from February 4.
- Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony To Be Held On River Seine
Paris 2024 Olympics opening ceremony to be held on the River Seine.
- Canada Announces Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Olympics
Canada said Wednesday it will join the United States and other countries in a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Winter Olympics in February.