IPL, SRH vs RCB Highlights: Kane Williamson Fifty Takes SunRisers Hyderabad Into Qualifier 2
IPL 2020, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Highlights: SunRisers Hyderabad defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by six wickets to enter the second qualifier of IPL 2020.
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH) defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by six wickets in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 eliminator to enter Qualifier 2. Kane Williamson scored his 14th IPL half-century to help SRH get across the line, after being handed a target of 132 runs. Williamson received support from Jason Holder who stepped in with a fine cameo down the order. Mohammed Siraj was the pick of the bowlers, accounting for two wickets. Earlier, RCB posted a total of 131 runs for the loss of seven wickets in 20 overs, after being sent in to bat. South African batsman AB de Villiers was the highest run-scorer, scoring 56 runs off 43 deliveries. De Villiers' knock comprised of five boundaries. The wicketkeeper-batsman received support from Australian opener Aaron Finch who chipped in with a 30-ball 32. None of the other batsmen managed to make an impact, with skipper Virat Kohli dismissed for just 6. Holder was the highest wicket-taker, accounting for three dismissals. (SRH vs RCB Highlights)
Eliminator, Indian Premier League, 2020, Nov 06, 2020
IPL 2020 Highlights Between SRH vs RCB, straight from Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- 23:07 (IST)SRH enter Qualifier 2SRH have defeated RCB by six wickets, following a second consecutive boundary by Jason Holder who sliced the full delivery past point. SRH will now take on DC in the second qualifier of IPL 2020.
That's that from Eliminator.@SunRisers win by 6 wickets. They will face #DelhiCapitals in Qualifier 2 at Abu Dhabi.— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) November 6, 2020
Scorecard - https://t.co/XBVtuAjJpn #Dream11IPL #Eliminator pic.twitter.com/HKuxBFEccG
- 23:01 (IST)
- 22:54 (IST)
- 22:25 (IST)WICKET! Priyam Garg c Adam Zampa b Yuzvendra Chahal 7 (14)Yuzvendra Chahal gets a breakthrough, after deceiving Priyam Garg with a tossed up delivery. Garg was tempted by the ball, attempting a big hit despite not being in control. This resulted in a slice to Adam Zampa at deep cover, who made no mistakes. Jason Holder is the new man in.
- 22:12 (IST)WICKET! Manish Pandey c AB de Villiers b Adam Zampa 24 (21)Manish Pandey departs for 24 after attempting a delicate cut without conviction, resulting in an outside edge to the keeper AB de Villiers. Priyam Garg is the new man in.
- 22:01 (IST)WICKET! David Warner c AB de Villiers b Mohammed Siraj 17 (17)RCB get their second wicket, following an excellent seaming delivery from Mohammed Siraj. Siraj left David Warner with no room, resulting in an edge to AB de Villiers, as confirmed from a spike when the ball was under the glove and over the thigh pad. The appeal from RCB was initally turned down by the umpire, before being overturned following a DRS review. Kane Williamson is the new man in.
- 21:28 (IST)WICKET! Sreevats Goswami c AB de Villiers b Mohammed Siraj 0 (3)Sreevats Goswami departs for a duck after attempting a reckless drive without any footwork, off a fuller and wide delivery from Mohammed Siraj. Goswami edged the ball to AB de Villiers, who managed to hold on to the catch despite a slight wobble. Manish Pandey is the new man in.
- 21:00 (IST)WICKET! AB de Villiers b T Natarajan 56 (43)AB de Villiers departs for 56 runs off 43 deliveries, following an inch-perfect yorker from Natarajan. The South African failed to get his bat down on time, with the ball going on to hit the middle-stump. Mohammed Siraj is the new man in.
- 20:56 (IST)WICKET! Washington Sundar c Abdul Samad b T Natarajan 5 (6)Washington Sundar departs for 5 runs off 6 deliveries, as wickets continue to tumble for RCB. Sundar hit the ball towards sweeper cover following a full delivery bowled outside off, with Abdul Samad completing a fine running catch. Navdeep Saini is the new man in.
- 20:50 (IST)AB de Villiers completes his 38th IPL half-century with a boundaryAB de Villiers completes his half-century, following a boundary off a low full toss bowled on the pads. The South African flicked the ball in front of square on the leg-side with confidence, to register his 38th 50 in the IPL.
- 20:47 (IST)WICKET! Shivam Dube c David Warner b Jason Holder 8 (13)Third wicket of the innings for Jason Holder, who accounts for the dismissal of Shivam Dube. Shivam failed to read a slower delivery from the Windies cricket, connecting poorly which resulted in a leading edge to Warner at mid-off. Washington Sundar is the new man in.