MI vs RCB, IPL 2020 Match Highlights: Suryakumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah Guide Mumbai Indians To 5-Wicket Win vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
MI vs RCB IPL 2020 Highlights: Suryakumar Yadav smashed an unbeaten 79 off 43 deliveries to help Mumbai Indians get their revenge against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Mumbai Indians (MI) defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by five wickets in Match 48 of the IPL 2020 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Suryakumar Yadav smashed an unbeaten 79 off 43 deliveries, to help MI get across the line after being handed a target of 165. Suryakumar's innings comprised of ten boundaries and three sixes. Mohammed Siraj and Yuzvendra Chahal accounted for two wickets apiece. Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) posted a total of 164 runs for the loss of six wickets, after being sent in to bat. Opener Devdutt Padikkal was the leading run-scorer, accumulating 74 runs off 45 deliveries. Padikkal's innings included 12 boundaries and a six. Jasprit Bumrah was the pick of the bowlers, accounting for three dismissals. (SCORECARD)
Match 48, Indian Premier League, 2020, Oct 28, 2020
IPL 2020 Match 48 Highlights Between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, From Abu Dhabi
- 22:58 (IST)MI win by five wicketsMI defeat RCB by five wickets. Suryakumar Yadav hit a boundary to deep extra cover off the first delivery of the final over, to help his side reach the target of 165 runs.
- 22:34 (IST)Half-century for Suryakumar YadavSuryakumar Yadav completes his 10th half-century in the IPL with a fantastic boundary. Suryakumar flicked the delivery past the fielder at fine leg, to complete his 50 off 29 balls.
- 22:15 (IST)WICKET! Saurabh Tiwary c Devdutt Padikkal b Mohammed Siraj 5 (8)Fantastic catch by Devdutt Padikkal at mid-off, who leaps forward beautifully completing a fine catch. Saurabh Tiwary mistimed a drive off the fuller length delivery, resulting in a third wicket for Mohammed Siraj. Krunal Pandya is the new batsman in.
- 22:01 (IST)WICKET! Ishan Kishan c Chris Morris b Yuzvendra Chahal 25 (19)Ishan Kishan departs for 25 following a leg-break, which the opener tried to smash into the stands having come charging down the pitch. Kishan attempted a lofted drive without proper connection, with Chris Morris completing a fine catch. Saurabh Tiwary is the new man in.
- 21:51 (IST)FOUR!Ishan Kishan finishes the powerplay with a boundary, flicking the half-volley in the gap wide of mid-wicket. Ishan has further completed 1000 runs in the IPL, during the course of this innings. MI 45/1 after 6 overs
- 21:10 (IST)MI need 165 runs to winRCB finish with a score of 164 runs for the loss of six wickets in 20 overs, with 13 runs from the final over of the first innings. MI need 165 runs to win.