- Tour De France Winner Jonas Vingegaard Returns In Croatia After Two-Month Break
Jonas Vingegaard swept to his first Grand Tour triumph in July ahead of two-time defending champion Tadej Pogacar of Slovenia and Britain's Geraint Thomas.
- Watch: Indian Cyclist Meenakshi Suffers Horrific Crash, Run Over By Rival In CWG 2022
The horror incident saw Meenakshi fall from her bike before sliding down the banking on the bend.
- CWG 2022: Cyclist Ronaldo Finishes 12th In 1000m Time Trial Final
Indian cyclist Ronaldo Laitonjam came up with a timing of 1:02.500 to finish 12th in men's 1000m time trial final in the Commonwealth Games
- Cyclists, Spectators Hurt In Horror Crash At Commonwealth Games 2022
Matt Walls, competing in the men's scratch qualifiers at the Lee Valley VeloPark, received treatment for more than 40 minutes before being taken away by ambulance.
- CWG 2022: Cyclist Ronaldo Laitonjam Loses In Pre-Quarterfinals Of Men's Sprint Event
Top Indian cyclist Ronaldo Laitonjam lost to Australia's Matthew Glaetzer in the pre-quarterfinals of the men's sprint event at the Commonwealth Games.
- CWG 2022: Guts, Glory And Redemption Time For Cyclists, Gymnasts
A confident Indian cycling team will strive to end its medal drought at the quadrennial event
- "Wonderful Day" For Marianne Vos As She Takes Yellow Jersey In Women's Tour De France
Team Jumbo-Visma's Marianne Vos edged out Silvia Persico and Katarzyna Niewiadoma to claim the jersey from compatriot Lorena Wiebes who finished 29 seconds behind in sixth place.
- Tour De France Environment Protest Reaches Global Audience
When French environmental campaigners "Dernier Renovation" briefly halted the Tour de France in the Alps on Tuesday, they hooked into a global audience with sport becoming an increasingly popular medium for viral stunts by protestors
- Tour de France Gets Underway In Rain-Swept Copenhagen
Fans braved the rain and packed downtown Copenhagen as the Tour de France got underway Friday, with Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik watching from in front of the royal palace as riders set off gingerly on the rain-slick roads.
- Tour de France: Five Riders To Watch Out For
The 2022 Tour de France embarks Friday with a challenging 3,350km course along the fjords and bridges of Denmark before arriving at French peaks and plains with stop-offs in Belgium and Switzerland on the route.
- Danish Police Raid Tour De France Team Bahrain Hotel
Danish police raided the hotel of Team Bahrain early Thursday on the eve of the start of the Tour de France in Denmark.
- Asian Track Cycling Championships 2022: India Continue Fine Run, Bag 8 Medals
The Indians bagged 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in the Para Cycling events while 2 silver and 3 bronze medals were won by the senior and junior athletes respectively.
- Asian Track Cycling Championships: India Shine On Day 1, Win 10 Medals
Hosts India made a bright start to their campaign at the Asian Track Cycling Championships by bagging 10 medals, including a gold, on the opening day of competitions on Saturday
- Sports Authority Of India To Conduct Detailed Investigation Next Week, Cycling Contingent Returns Home
As part of its detailed investigation, the Sports Authority of India (SAI) will speak with entire cycling contingent that travelled to Slovenia
- Watch: Colombian Cyclist Disqualified For Punching Rival During Sixth Stage Of Criterium du Dauphine
A video of Juan Sebastian Molano, who rides for the UAE team, punching France's Hugo Page went viral on social media.
- Cyclist Harassment Case: National Human Rights Commission Sends Notices To Sports Ministry, SAI
The NHRC has issued notices to the Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and the Sports Authority of India (SAI), days after a woman cyclist accused the chief cycling coach of "inappropriate behaviour"
- Malaysia's "Pocket Rocketman" Olympic Silver Medallist Has Heart Operation
Tokyo Olympic silver medallist cyclist Azizulhasni Awang said that he had been given a "second chance" at life after the 34-year-old Malaysian had open-heart surgery.
- Transgender Cyclist 'Ineligible' To Compete Against Female Riders
Emily Bridges, who won the men's points race at the British universities and colleges championships in Glasgow in February, began hormone therapy last year.