- Sri Lanka Wrestling Chief Dumps Team, Vanishes In Oslo
Sri Lanka's wrestling manager dumped his team and disappeared in Norway during the United World Wrestling championships.
- PM Narendra Modi Congratulates Wrestlers Anshu Malik, Sarita Mor For Winning Medals At World Championships
PM Narendra Modi applauded wrestlers Anshu Malik and Sarita Mor for winning medals at the World Championships.
- Wrestler Anshu Malik Becomes First Indian Woman To Win World Championships Silver
Wrestler Anshu Malik became the first Indian woman to win silver in World Championships as she went down fighting against Helen Maroulis in women's 57kg final in Oslo on Thursday.
- Anshu Malik Becomes First Indian Woman Wrestler To Reach World Championship Final
Anshu Malik on Wednesday created history by becoming the first Indian woman wrestler to reach the World Championship final when she outclassed junior European champion Solomiia Vynnyk
- Ravi Dahiya Says Focus On Upcoming Events, Call On CWG Participation To Be Taken By Wrestling Federation
Tokyo Olympics silver medallist Ravi Dahiya has started training again and his focus is back on the wrestling mat.
- Watch: Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo And UFC Legend Khabib Nurmagomedov Face Off In Friendly Duel
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov faced off in a friendly duel when the fighter visited Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium.
- "No Matter How Many Times I Fall, I Will Rise": Wrestler Vinesh Phogat After Elbow Surgery
Star Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat underwent a surgery on her right elbow days after pulling out of the World Championship trials.
- World Wrestling Championship Trials: Vinesh Phogat Out, Sangeeta Phogat Seals Spot In Indian Team
Vinesh Phogat couldn't make the Indian team after not taking the mat in the second round of the World Wrestling Championship trials even as Sangeeta Phogat made a comeback after three years and sealed her spot.
- Bajrang Punia May Seek Re-Trials Close To Wrestling World Championship, Reveals He Carried Two Injuries Into Tokyo Olympics
Tokyo Olympics bronze medallist Bajrang Punia said that he might get fit again before World Championship and if that happens he would request the federation to allow him for appearing in re-trials for the event in October.
- Sushil Kumar Still The Best Wrestler In India, Says Bajrang Punia
Tokyo Olympics bronze medallist Bajrang Punia said Sushil Kumar is still the best wrestler in the country.
- Wrestling Federation Of India Chief Says Vinesh Phogat "Forgiven", Welcome To Give Trials
The Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) has forgiven Vinesh Phogat for her behaviour at the Tokyo Olympics and has said that the grappler is welcome to give selection trials.
- Uttar Pradesh Government Plans To Invest Rs 170 Crore In Indian Wrestling Till 2032 Olympics
Uttar Pradesh government will invest Rs 170 crore in Indian wrestling till the 2032 Olympics, announced Wrestling Federation of India president Brijbhushan Sharan Singh.
- Tokyo Olympics Silver Medallist Ravi Dahiya Pulls Out Of Wrestling World Championship
Tokyo Olympics silver medallist Ravi Dahiya made himself unavailable for the upcoming Wrestling World Championship in Oslo due to lack of practice.
- Bajrang Punia Ruled Out Of World Wrestling Championships With Ligament Tear
India's Olympic bronze medallist Bajrang Punia was ruled out of the world wrestling championships after he was advised six weeks of rehab for a ligament tear he suffered in the run-up to the Tokyo Olympics.
- Junior World Wrestling Championship: Ravi Malik Makes Bronze Medal Round, Narinder Cheema In Repechage
Ravi Malik reached the 82kg bronze medal play-off while Narinder Cheema (97kg) managed to win two bouts to get back into the competition through the repechage round at the Junior World Wrestling Championship.
- Wrestlers Ravi Dahiya, Bajrang Punia Gifted SUVs After Tokyo Olympics Heroics
Renault gifted wrestlers Ravi Dahiya and Bajrang Punia their SUV Kiger after their medal-winning performances at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Junior World Wrestling Championship: Silver For Sanju Devi, Bhateri; Saneh Endures Painful End To Campaign
Bhateri (65kg) and Sanju Devi (62kg) lost their respective finals in the junior world wrestling championship while Saneh (72kg) was stretchered out of the mat after enduring a knee injury in the bronze play-off.
- World Junior Wrestling Championship: Bipasha Wins Silver, Bronze For Simran And Sito
Bipasha lost the 76kg final to Kylie Renee Welker of the US to secure the silver medal while Simran and Sito won their bronze medal bouts.