- Ravi Dahiya Wins Hat-Trick Of Asian Championship Gold Medals
Indian wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya clinched his third straight Asian Championship gold medal with a dominating performance.
- Ravi Dahiya, Bajrang Punia, Gourav Baliyan To Fight For Gold At Asian Championship
Ravi Dahiya, Bajrang Punia, Gourav Baliyan will be fighting it out for gold medal at Asian Championship.
- Anshu Malik To Fight For Asian Championship Gold, Manisha To Wrestle For Bronze
Anshu Malik was dominance personified as she won all her three bouts by technical superiority to breeze into the 57kg title clash at the Asian Championship.
- Asian Wrestling Championships: Sarita Mor, Sushma Shokeen Bag Bronze For India
Asian Wrestling Championships: Sarita Mor won two of her four group matches in the women's freestyle 59kg division to finish third in the field of five grapplers.
- Physiotherapists Were Arranged At National Camp To Help Bajrang Punia: WFI
Bajrang Punia on Thursday claimed that he has been doing his rehabilitation on his own after struggling to get a dedicated physiotherapist.
- World Junior Wrestling Championship: India's Ravinder Wins Silver, 3 Others Win Bronze
Indian wrestlers secured a total of four medals on Wednesday at the ongoing World Junior Wrestling Championship in Ufa, Russia.
- What India's Medal Winners Said After Tokyo Olympics Heroics
India recorded its best-ever medal haul at a single edition of the Olympic Games after finishing with a total of seven medals in Tokyo.
- Olympic Silver Medallist Ravi Dahiya, Deepak Punia, Six Other Wrestlers To Attend Special Camp In Bulgaria
Tokyo Olympics silver winner Ravi Dahiya and 2019 World Championships medallist Deepak Punia, along with six other Indian wrestlers, have been selected for a special camp in Teteven, Bulgaria from February 5 to 23.
- Bajrang Punia Begins 26-Day Training Camp In Moscow Ahead Of Busy Season
Tokyo Olympics bronze medal-winning wrestler Bajrang Punia reached Moscow on Monday for a 26-day pre-season training camp scheduled till January 21. This is Bajrang's first training stint after the performance in Tokyo.
- Bajrang Punia To Take PM Narendra Modi's "Meet the Champions" Campaign Ahead; To Visit School In Panipat
Taking Prime Minister Narendra Modi's unique school visit campaign ahead, Indian wrestler and Tokyo Olympics Bronze medallist Bajrang Punia will visit Haryana's Aarohi Model School in Panipat on Thursday
- WFI President Defends Slapping Young Boy, Says It Was "Case Of Age Fraud"
Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh has become a major talking point after a video went viral on social media in which he can be seen slapping a young wrestler.
- Delhi Government Gives Rs 2 Crore 'Samman Rashi' To Tokyo Olympic Star Ravi Dahiya
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday felicitated Tokyo Olympics silver medallist Ravi Dahiya by presenting him 'Samman Rashi' of Rs 2 crore and appointing the wrestler as assistant director in the Sports Department.
- Bajrang Punia Splits With Coach Shako Bentinidis, May Tie-Up With Andriy Stadnik
Bajrang Punia recently parted ways with wrestling coach Shako Bentinidis. The Tokyo Olympics medallist was reportedly not happy with the way Bentinidis carried out his job.
- Bajrang Punia Receives "Full Freedom" To Search For New Coach Ahead Of Asian Games
Bajrang Punia recently parted with his coach Emzarios Shako Bentinidis. The wrestler has received "full freedom" From WFI to search for a new coach.
- Perfect Ending For Wrestler Nisha Dahiya At Nationals, Emerges 65kg Champion After Dramatic Murder Story
Nisha Dahiya was recently reported to have been shot dead in Sonepat but later it came to light that the deceased was her name sake and an upcoming wrestler.
- Sri Lanka Wrestling Chief Dumps Team, Vanishes In Oslo
Sri Lanka's wrestling manager dumped his team and disappeared in Norway during the United World Wrestling championships.
- PM Narendra Modi Congratulates Wrestlers Anshu Malik, Sarita Mor For Winning Medals At World Championships
PM Narendra Modi applauded wrestlers Anshu Malik and Sarita Mor for winning medals at the World Championships.
- Wrestler Anshu Malik Becomes First Indian Woman To Win World Championships Silver
Wrestler Anshu Malik became the first Indian woman to win silver in World Championships as she went down fighting against Helen Maroulis in women's 57kg final in Oslo on Thursday.