IPL 2021, RCB vs SRH, Highlights: SunRisers Hyderabad Beat Royals Challengers Bangalore By 4 Runs In Thriller
IPL 2021, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Highlights: SunRisers Hyderabad won a thrilling clash vs Royal Challengers Bangalore by 4 runs.
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH) won a thriller against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by 4 runs in an Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 tie at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday. Chasing the target of 142 runs, RCB lost three early wickets but then Glenn Maxwell (40) and Devdutt Padikkal (41) added 54 runs for the fourth wicket. Padikkal struggled in the middle and played with a strike of less than 80. All the bowlers from SRH got one wicket. Umran Malik was the best bowler for SRH when it comes to bowling figures. The 21-year-old pacer from Jammu and Kashmir also bowled the fastest delivery by an Indian in IPL history. He bowled a 152.95 kmph thunderbolt to Devdutt Padikkal in his second over. With this loss, the chances of Virat Kohli-led side finishing in top-two took a massive hit as the Delhi Capitals (DC) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) are ahead of them in net run rate. (SCORECARD)
IPL 2021 Highlights Between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Straight From Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- 23:44 (IST)SRH Win A Thriller!That was a thriller!! ABD failed to finish the game for RCB in the final over of the match where his team needed 13 runs to win. With this loss chances of finishing in top two became a tougher job for Virat Kohli-led side. SRH have registered the third win of this season and they got a couple of new faces towards the last half of their campaign. SRH pacer Umran Malik bowled a delivery to Devdutt Padikkal that was 152.95 km/hr. This ball was also the fastest by an Indian pacer in IPL history.That's all from the RCB vs SRH blog. Do join us tomorrow where we have a double-header, first Chennai Super Kings will take on Punjab Kings in Dubai at 3:30 PM IST, and then Kolkata Knight Riders will face Rajasthan Royals in Sharjah at 7:30 PM IST.
- 23:18 (IST)SRH Win Thriller vs RCB By 4 Runs!AB de Villiers failed to hit a SIX on the final ball. Last two overs were brilliant from SRH that guided them to a victory over RCB by 4 runs.
- 23:10 (IST)WICKET!Jason Holder to Shahbaz Ahmed, OUT, caught by Williamson. That was a flat catch by SRH skipper. A new batsman will face the next ball as the strike was not rotated. AB de Villers will stay on the other end.Shahbaz Ahmed c Williamson b Holder 14(9) (4s-2)RCB 128/6, need 14 runs in 8 balls to win
- 22:48 (IST)Maxwell OUT!Rashid Khan to Padikkal, mix up in the middle between the batters and that resulted in Glenn Maxwell getting RUN-OUT. He has to depart after a good start. AB de Villiers will now walk into the middle as RCB are four down.Maxwell Run Out (Williamson) 40(25) (4s-3 6s-2)RCB 92/4, need 50 runs off 35 balls.
- 22:16 (IST)Umran Malik Bowls Fastest Ball Of IPL 2021!Four balls in the previous over by Umran Malik clocked at over 150 km/hr, one ball was 152.95 km/hr. He already bowled the fastest ball by an Indian bowler this season and now has also gone past Lokie Ferguson's 152.75 km/hr to bowl the fastest ball by any bowler this season. Amazing show of fast bowling from the young pacer from Jammu and Kashmir.
- 21:59 (IST)FOUR!Siddarth Kaul to Bharat, FOUR to finish the first six overs.So, here the equation stands after the powerplay overs, Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost two big wickets of Virat Kohli and Daniel Christian. Devdutt Padikkal is batting along with KS Bharat.RCB 37/2 in 6 overs, need 105 runs to win