CSK vs MI IPL 2020 Match Highlights: Mumbai Indians Outclass Chennai Super Kings By 10 Wickets
CSK vs MI IPL 2020 Highlights: Ishan Kishan and Quinton de Kock stitched an unbeaten partnership of 116 runs, to help Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 10 wickets.
Defending champions Mumbai Indians (MI) defeated Chennai Super Kings (CSK) by 10 wickets in Match 41 of the IPL 2020 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium. Quinton de Kock and Ishan Kishan stitched an unbeaten partnership of 116 runs to help MI get across the line, after the side was handed a paltry target of 115 runs. Kishan smashed 68* off 37 deliveries, with De Kock accumulating 46 runs off the same number of balls. Earlier, CSK finished with a total of 114 runs for the loss of nine wickets. English all-rounder Sam Curran was the highest run-scorer, with 52 runs off 47 deliveries. Sam helped the Chennai-based franchise rebuild after being restricted to 43/7 at one stage. Trent Boult was the pick of the bowlers, accounting for four wickets while conceding 18 runs. Jasprit Bumrah and Rahul Chahar further chipped in with two wickets apiece. (SCORECARD)
IPL 2020 Match 41 Highlights Between Chennai Super Kings And Mumbai Indians, Straight From The Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- 22:25 (IST)Mumbai Indians defeat Chennai Super Kings by 10 wicketsMumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 10 wickets following an unbeaten opening partnership between Quinton de Kock and Ishan Kishan. MI were handed a paltry target of 115 runs, which was chased down without much ado.
- 22:17 (IST)100-run partnership between Quinton de Kock and Ishan KishanIshan Kishan and Quinton de Kock complete a partnership of 100 runs, with a swift single.
- 21:54 (IST)SIX!Ishan Kishan smashes his opening six of the innings following a slower short ball, pulling the ball over the ropes at square leg.
- 21:17 (IST)MI need 115 runs to winMI need 115 runs to win as CSK finish with a total of 114 runs for the loss of nine wickets. Trent Boult dismissed Sam Curran off the final delivery of the innings, uprooting the stump with an excellent yorker.
Innings Break:— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) October 23, 2020
Sam Curran has once again rescued #CSK from a precarious position and ensured they do not get bowled out. Trent Boult takes 4/18.#CSK have posted 114-9.
Live - https://t.co/I1MQgUNDBr #Dream11IPL pic.twitter.com/DhzviVeWsj
- 21:16 (IST)
- 20:49 (IST)WICKET! Shardul Thakur c Suryakumar Yadav b Nathan Coulter Nile 11 (20)Shardul Thakur departs after attemping a big hit over point, off a delivery which had no pace on it. Suryakumar Yadav completed a catch off the mishit, marking the 8th dismissal for CSK.
- 20:37 (IST)Sam Curran and Shardul Thakur building a steady partnershipSam Curran and Shardul Thakur are attempting to help CSK recover with an extremely important partnership. Kieron Pollard is attempting to wrap up the innings as quickly as possible, introducing himself into the attack with Rahul Chahar bowled out. CSK 63/7 after 13 overs
- 20:21 (IST)WICKET! Deepak Chahar st Quinton de Kock b Rahul Chahar 0 (5)Deepak Chahar departs for a duck following some excellent stumping from Quinton de Kock, who whips the bails off swiftly. The batsman was ruled out without any assistance from the third umpire, as he did not have anything behind the line. Shardul Thakur is the new man in.