- World Games: Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam Win Bronze
The Indian compound mixed team archery duo of Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam won a bronze medal
- Archery World Cup Stage 3: Deepika Kumari And Co. Bag Silver, India End With Three Medals
India concluded their campaign with one gold and two silver medals -- two of them coming in the compound section.
- Archery World Cup Stage 3: Compound Mixed Pair Makes Final, Confirms Second Medal For India
A day after Deepika Kumari and Co. cruised into the final of recurve women's team event, the compound mixed pair of Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam followed suit.
- Archer Deepika Kumari Set For India Comeback At World Cup Stage 3 In Paris
Deepika Kumari was last seen in action for India in the Yankton World Cup Final in September 2021 where she finished fourth.
- India Men's Compound Archery Team Wins Gold At World Cup
The Indian men's compound archery team on Saturday came from behind to win the gold medal in successive World Cup stages
- Archery World Cup: India Compound Men's Team Bags Gold
Indian men's compound archery team of Abhishek Verma, Rajat Chauhan and Aman Saini bagged a gold medal at the World Cup Stage 1 on Saturday.
- Archer Deepika Kumari Misses Out On Asian Games Squad For First Time Since 2010
Deepika Kumari has represented India at the Asian Games in 2010, 2014 and 2018, winning a team bronze in Guangzhou 12 years ago.
- Star Archery Couple Deepika Kumari, Atanu Das Dropped From TOPS Program
Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das failed to shine at the Tokyo Olympics and have been removed from the TOPS program.
- Asian Archery Championships: Jyothi Surekha Vennam Downs Mighty Koreans Twice To Win Individual Gold
World Championship triple silver medallist Jyothi Surekha Vennam overcame the mighty Korean challenge twice, including in a gripping but controversial final, to win the women's compound individual gold at the Asian Archery Championships on Thursday.
- Asian Archery C'ships: Abhishek Verma Wins Silver Medal In Men's Individual Final
Asian Archery Championships: Abhishek Verma won silver in the Men's Individual final in Dhaka on Thursday.
- Archery World Championships: Three Indians Sail Into Quarter-Finals
The Indian compound archery trio of Ankita Bhakat, Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam kept medal hopes alive in the individual competition by advancing to the quarterfinals of their events in the World Championships.
- Indian Women's Compound Archery Team Wins Gold At World Championship, Men Finish Second
India's women's compund archery team beat hosts USA 226 to 225 to win gold at the World Championship in Yankton on Wednesday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Archer Harvinder Singh Wins Bronze In Men's Individual Recurve
Tokyo Paralympics: Indian archer Harvinder Singh emerged victorious in a thrilling shoot-off to win the bronze medal in men's individual recurve event on Friday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Indian Archer Rakesh Kumar Eliminated In Men's Individual Compound Quarters
Indian archer Rakesh Kumar missed out on semi-final berth by a whisker as he lost 143-145 to China's Ai Xinliang in men's individual compound event atthe ongoing Tokyo Paralympics on Tuesday.
- World Archery Youth Championships: PM Modi Lauds Indian Contingent For Winning 15 Medals
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the Indian contingent at the World Archery Youth Championships for winning 15 medals.
- World Archery Youth Championship: Komalika Bari Becomes Junior Recurve World Champion, Men's And Mixed Team Also Win Gold Medals
World Archery Youth Championship: Komalika Bari defeated Canales Elia of Spain to become the junior world recurve champion.
- World Archery Youth Championships: India Win Three Gold Medals In Compound Events
India won gold medals in the compound cadet women's and men's team events in the ongoing World Archery Youth Championships on Saturday in Wroclaw.
- World Archery Youth Championship: Indian Compound U-18 Women's Team, Mixed Team Smash Junior World Records In Qualifying
World Archery Youth Championship: Priya Gurjar, Parneet Kaur and Ridhu Senthilkumar combined to smash the women's compound team world record during qualification by 22 points.