- Archery World Championships: Three Indians Sail Into Quarter-Finals
The Indian compound archery trio of Ankita Bhakat, Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam kept medal hopes alive in the individual competition by advancing to the quarterfinals of their events in the World Championships.
- Indian Women's Compound Archery Team Wins Gold At World Championship, Men Finish Second
India's women's compund archery team beat hosts USA 226 to 225 to win gold at the World Championship in Yankton on Wednesday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Archer Harvinder Singh Wins Bronze In Men's Individual Recurve
Tokyo Paralympics: Indian archer Harvinder Singh emerged victorious in a thrilling shoot-off to win the bronze medal in men's individual recurve event on Friday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Indian Archer Rakesh Kumar Eliminated In Men's Individual Compound Quarters
Indian archer Rakesh Kumar missed out on semi-final berth by a whisker as he lost 143-145 to China's Ai Xinliang in men's individual compound event atthe ongoing Tokyo Paralympics on Tuesday.
- World Archery Youth Championships: PM Modi Lauds Indian Contingent For Winning 15 Medals
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the Indian contingent at the World Archery Youth Championships for winning 15 medals.
- World Archery Youth Championship: Komalika Bari Becomes Junior Recurve World Champion, Men's And Mixed Team Also Win Gold Medals
World Archery Youth Championship: Komalika Bari defeated Canales Elia of Spain to become the junior world recurve champion.
- World Archery Youth Championships: India Win Three Gold Medals In Compound Events
India won gold medals in the compound cadet women's and men's team events in the ongoing World Archery Youth Championships on Saturday in Wroclaw.
- World Archery Youth Championship: Indian Compound U-18 Women's Team, Mixed Team Smash Junior World Records In Qualifying
World Archery Youth Championship: Priya Gurjar, Parneet Kaur and Ridhu Senthilkumar combined to smash the women's compound team world record during qualification by 22 points.
- Tokyo Olympics: High Time To Stop Buckling Under Pressure And See My Game From A Different Perspective, Says Archer Deepika Kumari
Tokyo Games: After failing to a get medal in Tokyo Olympics, Indian archer Deepika Kumari said that she needs to stop buckling under the pressure of performing and look her game in a different perspective to deliver desired results in the future.
- Tokyo Olympics: Anxious Calls From "Threatened" Parents Greet Archer Pravin Jadhav On Return From Tokyo
Tokyo Olympics: Indian archer Pravin Jadhav received anxious calls from his parents, who were threatened against renovating their house, on his return to India.
- Tokyo Olympics: Deepika Kumari Rues Not Playing With Husband Atanu Das In Mixed Team Event
Tokyo Olympics: Archer Deepika Kumari stated that the federation should not have decided on her mixed team event partner based on one performance in the men's individual ranking round.
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Atanu Das Eliminated In Pre-Quarters, Archers Draw A Blank
Tokyo Olympics: Indian archer Atanu Das has been eliminated from men's individual pre-quarterfinals.
- Tokyo Olympics: India Archer Deepika Kumari Crashes Out In Women's Individual Quarterfinals
Tokyo Olympics: India archer Deepika Kumari's quest for an Olympic medal ended as she lost her quarterfinal match of women's individual category against Korean top seed An San in straight sets.
- Tokyo Olympics: Tried To Maintain Focus In Shoot-Off, Says Archer Atanu Das After Epic Win vs Oh Jin Hyek
Tokyo Olympics: India's archer Atanu Das stated that he just tried to maintain his focus in a nerve-wracking shoot-off against South Korea's Oh Jin Hyek as he cruised into the third round of men's individual event.
- Tokyo Olympics: Archer Atanu Das Beats 2012 Champion, Enters Pre-Quarterfinals
Indian archer Atanu Das shocked South Korea's Oh Jin Hyek in a nail-biting finish to make it to the 1/8 Elimination round in the men's individual archery eventat the Yumenoshima Ranking Field on Thursday.
- Tokyo Olympics: Deepika Kumari Into Last 16 After Close Win Against US Teen
Tokyo Olympics: World No.1 archer Deepika Kumari beat USA's Jennifer Mucino-Fernandez 6-4 to reach the women's individual pre-quarterfinals.
- Tokyo Games: Tarundeep Rai Exits From Olympics After Second Round Defeat
Tokyo Games: This was the second successive round two exit for three-time Olympian Tarundeep Rai, who had made his Games debut at Athens 2004. In 2012 London Olympics, Rai also had lost in the second round.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Archers Knocked Out By Top Seed South Korea In Men's Team Quarterfinals
Tokyo Olympics: Indian trio of Atanu Das, Pravin Jadhav and Tarundeep Rai have been knocked out by top seed South Korean trio of Kim Je Deok, Oh Jin Hyek and Kim Woojin in men's archery team quarterfinals.