- Indian Power Couple Deepika Kumari-Atanu Das Hit Reset Button, Seek Help Of Korean Coaching Legend Hyung-Tak
In pursuit of an elusive Olympic medal for India in archery, power couple Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das have left their 11-month-old daughter behind to find lost form
- "Deserves A Lot Of Credit": Tim Paine Lavishes Praise On Pat Cummins' Captaincy In World Cup Triumph
Australia's former Test skipper Tim Paine has praised Pat Cummins for his exemplary leadership and performance with the ball after their triumphant World Cup campaign in India.
- Archery Quota For Paris Olympics: Dhiraj Bommadevara Wins Silver At Continental Qualifiers
Dhiraj Bommadevara clinched India's first Paris Olympics quota in archery when bagged a silver at the Asian Continental Qualification Tournament in Bangkok on Saturday.
- Three Indian Archers In Fray To Secure Paris Olympics Berths
Veteran Tarundeep Rai, his young Army colleague Dhiraj Bommadevara and Ankita Bhakat were the three Indian archers who remained in the fray to clinch individual Olympic quotas from the Continental Qualifications Tournament in Bangkok on Friday.
- Archer Deepika Kumari Wins Two Gold Medals At National Games
Deepika Kumari won gold in women's individual category and later paired with Mrinal Chauhan to secure the top podium finish in the mixed team category.
- Armless Archer Sheetal Devi Becomes First Indian Woman To Win Two Gold Medals In Single Asian Para Games
Teenaged armless archer Sheetal Devi became the first Indian woman to win two gold medals in a single edition of the Asian Para Games as the country's record haul swelled to 99 on the penultimate day of competitions on Friday.
- Watch: How Sheetal Devi, India's First Female Armless Archer, Won Para Asiad Gold
Sheetal Devi produced back-to-back perfect scores to clinch the game with Alim Nur missing the mark in a couple of shots.
- Asian Games: Jyothi Surekha, Pravin Deotale Claim Hat-Trick Of Gold, Archers Return With Record Haul
Ojas Deotale and Jyothi Surekha Vennam led India's medal rush with a hat-trick of gold
- Indian Archers Win Silver, Bronze In Recurve Team Events, End 13-Year Wait
A 13-year wait ended in archery on Friday when the Indian men's and women's teams surpassed expectations to clinch a silver and bronze respectively
- India Clinch Bronze In Women's Archery Recurve Team
For India, this was their record seventh medal overall in archery at the ongoing Asian Games. They have already won three team gold medals in compound, mixed, women's and men's sections.
- India Clinch Gold In Women's Compound Team Archery At Asian Games
This was India's second gold in this edition of the continental showpiece after Jyothi and Ojas Deotale secured the top spot in the podium in the compound mixed team event on Wednesday.
- Archery Pair Deotale-Jyothi Clinches Gold Medal in Compound Mixed Team Final
In a gold medal clash between the top-two seeds, the No. 1 Indian pair was near perfect and pipped So Chaewon and Joo Jaehoon 159-158.
- Abhishek Verma, Ojas Deotale Set Up All-Indian Final Clash, India Assure Of Three Medals In Archery
Reigning world champion Ojas Deotale blazed his way to the final with a perfect score of 150
- Jyothi Surekha Pips Aditi Swami To Enter Compound Final, Assures India Of Silver Medal In Archery
Jyothi Surekha Vennam used all her experience to prevail over her teammate Aditi Swami to advance to the women's compound individual final
- Asian Games 2023: Indian Archery Team Advances To Quarterfinals
Four Indian archers Aditi Swami, Jyothi Vennam, Ojas Deotale and Abhishek Verma are through to compound quarterfinals after they won in the first two rounds at the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Asian Games, Archery: India Make Quarters In All Six Team Events
The Indian recurve mixed pair archery duo of Atanu Das and Ankita Bhakat showed tenacity to defeat Malayasia in a three-setter and sail into quarterfinals
- Asian Games, Archery: Jyothi Surekha Takes Pole, Powers India To Top-Spot In Women's Compound, Mixed Qualifiers
Seasoned Jyothi Surekha Vennam edged out her South Korean rivals to top the qualification
- Atanu Das In Focus As Recurve Archers Hope To Shake Off Asian Games 'Jinx'
Recurve archery, an Olympic discipline, has been on a downward spiral and its slide has ironically coincided with the rise in the compound section