- Mirabai Chanu To Spearhead Indian Campaign, Injured Jeremy Lalrinnunga To Miss World Championships
Jeremy Lalrinnunga will miss the 2022 weightlifting World Championships as India will field a four-member squad spearheaded by Olympic silver medallist Mirabai Chanu at the marquee event next month
- National Games: Mirabai Chanu Pips Sanjita For Gold In Women's 49kg Weightlifting
Mirabai Chanu walked away with the title after lifting 84kg in snatch and 107 kgs in clean & jerk
- Mirabai Chanu, Jeremy Lalrinnunga To Skip Asian Weightlifting Championships
Olympic silver medallist Mirabai Chanu and seven other top Indian weightlifters will fly to the USA on Tuesday for a three and half week strength and conditioning (S&C) training camp in St. Louis
- Vijay Sharma: A Coach Who Cooks To Control Doping
Vijay Sharmas way of controlling is very unique. Hes perhaps the only high profile coach in India who cooks to keep doping away.
- It's A Hat-Trick Of Gold Medals For India In Wrestling As Bajrang Punia, Sakshi Malik And Deepak Punia Triumph At Commonwealth Games
CWG 2022: Bajrang Punia, Sakshi Malik and Deepak Punia delivered gold medals for India in wrestling at Birmingham. Bajrang defended his crown, while Sakshi and Deepak won their first Commonwealth Games gold medals.
- "She Is Worthy": Chris Hemsworth's Tweet For Mirabai Chanu Is A Winner
Chris Hemsworth congratulated Mirabai Chanu in a typical 'Thor' fashion.
- PM Modi Congratulates Sudhir And Murali Sreeshankar For Bringing Home Medals For India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday congratulated Sudhir on winning gold in para powerlifting at the Commonwealth Games and lauded him for his consistent performance. He also hailed Murali Sreeshankar for winning silver medal in the men's long jump
- Sudhir Wins Gold In Men's Heavyweight Para Powerlifting: Here's How The World Reacted
India's para powerlifter Sudhir scripted a Commonwealth Games record to win a gold medal in the men's heavyweight final
- Watch: How India's Sudhir Won Gold Medal In Men's Heavyweight Para Powerlifting At CWG
CWG 2022: Sudhir lifted 208kg in his first attempt and then went into the lead with his second lift of 212kg.
- "We Look Up To Mirabai Chanu For Inspiration": Pakistani Weightlifter Who Won Gold At CWG 2022
As soon as Nooh Dastagir Butt won Pakistan's first gold medal at this edition of the Commonwealth Games, one of the first persons to lend a congratulatory hand was none other than Indian superstar Mirabai Chanu.
- CWG 2022: PM Narendra Modi Congratulates Weightlifter Gurdeep Singh For Winning Bronze
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday congratulated weightlifter Gurdeep Singh after he clinched a bronze medal
- CWG 2022: Gurdeep Singh Wins Bronze In Men's 109+ kg Weightlifting Final
India's Gurdeep Singh won abronze medal in the men's 109+ kg weightlifting final, lifting a total of 390 kg.
- Commonwealth Games: Purnima Pandey Finishes Sixth In +87kg Weightlifting
Indian weightlifter Purnima Pandey finished a disappointing sixth in the women's 87kg event at the Commonwealth Games on Wednesday
- CWG 2022: India's Vikas Thakur Wins Silver In Men's 96kg Weightlifting
India's Vikas Thakur won silver in men's 96kg weightlifting at Commonwealth Games 2022, with a combined lift of 346kg.
- CWG 2022: Punam Yadav Falters In Women's 76kg, Weightlifting Federation Claims She Was Injured
CWG 2022: Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWF) president Sahdev Yadav on Tuesday claimed that Punam Yadav competed at CWG 2022 despite "not being fully fit"
- CWG 2022: Weightlifter Punam Yadav Finishes With Heartbreak After Failing Clean And Jerk Attempts
Indian weightlifter PunamYadav finished last in the women's 76kg category after failing in all her three clean and jerk attempts at the ongoing Commonwealth Games.
- Punjab Government Announces Rs 40 Lakh Cash Prize For CWG Bronze Medallist Harjinder
The Punjab government on Tuesday announced a cash reward of Rs 40 lakh for weightlifter Harjinder Kaur
- CWG 2022: Weightlifter Harjinder Kaur Wins Bronze In Women's 71kg
Harjinder Singh was successful in all of her attempts in the clean and jerk round. In her third attempt, she lifted 119kg to take her total to 212 kg (93kg 119kg).