- Olympian Srihari Nataraj Alleges Misbehaviour By Airline Upon Return From National Games
Swimmer Srihari Nataraj, who has represented India in Olympics, has alleged misbehaviour from an airline while he was returning from the National Games in Gujarat.
- Srihari Nataraj Claims Sixth Gold In 100m Freestyle At National Games
Olympian Srihari Nataraj ended his campaign in the National Games swimming competition with his sixth gold medal in the men's 100m freestyle on Saturday.
- CWG 2022: Indian Swimmer Srihari Nataraj Registers Best Indian Time In 200m Backstroke, But Fails To Enter Final
Srihari Nataraj had earlier finished fifth, his best-ever result in the CWG, in the men's 50m backstroke final with a timing of 25.23 seconds.
- CWG 2022: Swimmer Srihari Nataraj Finishes 5th In 50m Backstroke Final
CWG 2022: Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj finished a creditable fifth in the men's 50m backstroke event.
- CWG 2022: Swimmer Sajan Prakash Fails To Make Semi-final In 100m Butterfly
Sajan Prakash clocked 54.36 seconds to finish seventh in his heat and 19th overall. The best 16 athletes progress to the semifinals.
- Swimming Star Chad Le Clos Equals Commonwealth Gmes' Medals Record
South African swimming star Chad le Clos won his 18th Commonwealth Games medal on Sunday to equal the all-time record
- CWG 2022: Srihari Nataraj Qualifies For Men's 50m Backstroke Final
Commonwealth Games 2022: Continuing his impressive run, ace Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj advanced to the finals of the men's 50m backstroke event.
- CWG 2022: Srihari Nataraj Qualifies For Semifinals in Men's 50m Backstroke
Indian swimmer Srihari Natraj clocked 25.52 seconds to qualify for the semifinals of men's 50m backstroke event at the 22nd Commonwealth Games
- Commonwealth Games: Srihari Nataraj Finishes 7th In 100m Backstroke
Ace Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj finished seventh in the men's 100m backstroke in a tough field at the Commonwealth Games
- Commonwealth Games: Srihari Nataraj Books Final Berth In Men's 100m Backstroke
Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj has qualified for the finals of men's 100m backstroke after clocking 54:55 seconds in the semi-final event at the ongoing Commonwealth Games
- CWG 2022: Srihari Nataraj Moves To Semis, Sajan Prakash And Kushagra Rawat Crash Out
Commonwealth Games 2022: Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj clocked 54.68s to qualify for the semifinals of the men's 100m backstroke event.
- FINA World Championships: Sajan Prakash Finishes 25th, Fails To Qualify For 200m Butterfly Semis
Sajan Prakash clocked 1:58.67 to finish eighth in his heat. The top five swimmers from his heat progressed to the semifinals.
- Working To Shave Off Second From Personal Best Ahead Of Commonwealth And Asian Games: Sajan Prakash
Swimmer Sajan Prakash has said that he is trying to peak for the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games.
- Transgender US Swimmer Wins Ivy League 500-Yard Women's Freestyle
Transgender US swimmer Lia Thomas won the 500-yard freestyle race at the 2022 Ivy League women's championships, defying critics who have called for her to be barred from competing.
- USA Swimming Changes Rules In Wake Of Transgender Athlete's Success
Lia Thomas has dominated US collegiate women's swimming as a student athlete at the University of Pennsylvania where, just a few years ago, she competed on the men's team
- Success Of US Transgender Woman Swimmer Sparks Controversy
Lia Thomas has made a splash in US collegiate women's swimming with her dominant performances for the University of Pennsylvania.
- Srihari Nataraj Bags Hat-Trick Of Indian Records At 2021 FINA Short Course World Championships
2021 FINA Short Course Swimming World Championships: Srihari Nataraj built on his form to clock 48.65s in the men's 100m freestyle event to better Sajan Prakash's best Indian performance.
- Double Olympic Swimming Champion Yannick Agnel Faces Rape Investigation
French swimmer Yannick Agnel, who won two gold medals at the 2012 Olympics, was placed under investigation on suspicion of "rape and sexual assault on a 15-year-old minor".