- Tokyo Games: Swimmer Caeleb Dressel Wins 100m Freestyle Gold As Virus Casts Shadow At Olympics
Tokyo Games: Caeleb Dressel powered to the wall in the men's 100m freestyle in a new Olympic record time of 47.02sec to dethrone charging Australian defending champion Kyle Chalmers.
- Tokyo Olympics: Swimmer Katie Ledecky Of USA Finally Wins Gold In 1500m Freestyle
Tokyo Olympics: USA's Katie Ledecky shrugged off disappointment in the 200m freestyle by winning the gruelling 1500m just 75 minutes later to win gold in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Olympics: Britain's Tom Dean Comes Back From Covid To Win Freestyle Gold
Tokyo Olympics: Britain's Tom Dean came back from two bouts of Covid to claim Olympic gold in the 200m freestyle in Tokyo.
- Tokyo 2020: Swimmer Kaylee McKeown Dropped F-Bomb On Live TV After Olympic Gold. Mother Said This
Kaylee McKeown's mum says she'll have a word with her daughter after the Australian sensation dropped an F-bomb on live TV.
- Watch: Coach Goes Wild After Australia's Ariarne Titmus Claims Swimming Freestyle Gold At Tokyo Olympics
Coach of Australian swimmer Ariarne Titmus delivered one of the moments of the Tokyo Olympics so far on Monday by launching into a spectacular celebration after his pupil clinched gold in the women's 400m freestyle.
- Tokyo Olympics: Ariarne Titmus Topples Katie Ledecky As Adam Peaty, Caeleb Dressel Claim Gold
Tokyo 2020: Ariarne Titmus toppled decorated American great Katie Ledecky to clinch the 400m freestyle gold medal Monday as untouchable breaststroke king Adam Peaty became the first British swimmer to successfully retain an Olympic title.
- Tokyo Olympics: London Games Sensation Left Out Of China's Tokyo Olympics Swimming Squad
China named a 30-strong swimming team Tuesday for the Tokyo Games but 2012 double Olympic champion Ye Shiwen misses out, with triple gold medallist Sun Yang already absent because of a doping violation.
- Indian Swimmer Sajan Prakash Says Self Belief And Shutting Down Non-Sense Helped Him
One of India's top swimmers, Sajan Prakash says shutting down all the "nonsense" around him and self belief and having a great support system were key to his dream comeback and he is aiming to compete in the finals of the upcoming Tokyo Games.
- Swimming Federation Of India Nominates Tokyo-Bound Sajan Prakash For Arjuna Award
Swimming Federation of India nominated the name of Sajan Prakash for the Arjuna Award, and recommended the name of veteran Coach Kamlesh Nanavati for the Dhyan Chand Award for his contribution to Indian swimming over the past four decades.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Swimmer Maana Patel Qualifies Through 'Universality Quota'
Tokyo Olympics: India's Maana Patel confirmed her participation in the 100m backstroke category through 'Universality quota' and became the third Indian swimmer to have qualified after Srihari Nataraj and Sajan Prakash.
- Indian Swimmer Srihari Nataraj Breaches Olympic 'A' Cut, Awaits FINA's Confirmation
Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj on Sunday breached the 'A' standard time for the Tokyo Games by clocking 53.77s in the men's 100m backstroke at the Sette Colli Trophy but his participation in the Olympics will be confirmed only if FINA approves the timing.
- Indian Swimmer Sajan Prakash Sets National Record In 200m Freestyle
Tokyo Games: With the historic sprint, swimmer Sajan Prakash rewrote his own national record of 1:56.96s that he had set last week at the Belgrade Trophy swimming competition.
- Sajan Prakash Creates History, Becomes First-Ever Indian Swimmer To Make Olympic 'A' Cut
Sajan Prakash on Saturday became the first-ever Indian swimmer to breach the Olympic qualification time, clocking 1:56:38 seconds in the men's 200m butterfly event at the Sette Colli Trophy in Rome, Italy.
- Srihari Nataraj Sets National Record But Fails To Make A 'Cut' For Tokyo Olympics
Srihari Nataraj clocked 53.90 seconds bettering his own national record in the 100m men's backstroke event. However, it was not enough to make the 'A' mark for the Tokyo Games set at 53.85 seconds
- Tokyo Olympics: Chinese Swimmer Sun Yang To Miss Olympics After Four-Year Doping Ban
Tokyo Olympics: Chinese swimmer Sun Yang, the 1500m freestyle world record-holder will miss the Tokyo Games after being banned for four years by Court of Arbitration for Sport for violating anti-doping rules.
- Australia's Kaylee McKeown Smashes, 19, Women's 100m Backstroke World Record
Kaylee McKeown broke the women's 100m backstroke world record on Sunday after clocking 57.45 sec at Australian Olympic trials in Adelaide.
- Olympic Swimming Champion Kyle Chalmers Admits Covid-Hit Tokyo A "Bit Scary"
Defending Olympic 100m freestyle champion Kyle Chalmers has admitted the prospect of being in Japan is a "little bit scary", with the Australian expecting Covid-19 to impact the Tokyo Games.
- Italy's Benedetta Pilato, 16, Sets New 50m Breaststroke World Record
Italy's 16-year-old Benedetta Pilato set a new world record for the 50m breaststroke in the semi-finals of European Swimming Championships.