- Asian Games 2023: Swimmers Advait Page, Sajan Prakash Qualify For Finals Of Respective Events
Indian swimmers Advait Page and Sajan Prakash made it to the final of men's 200 m backstroke and men's 200 m butterfly events at the ongoing Asian Games in Hangzhou on Friday
- Asian Games: Men's, Women's Swimming Teams Qualify For 4x100m Freestyle Relay Final
Indian swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Likith Selvaraj, Sajan Prakash and Tanish George Matthew clocked 3:40.84 in the men's 4x100m medley relay heats to secure their spot in the Finals.
- Asian Games 2023: Indian Swimmers' Dismal Outing Continues In Hangzhou
Indian swimmers continued to disappoint in the pool with none of them managing to qualify for the finals of their respective events at the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Wednesday
- Asian Games 2023: Men's 4x100m Medley Team Finishes Fifth In Final, Sets New National Record
The Indian men's 4x100m medley relay team obliterated the national record for the second time in the day but it was not enough to grab a medal as it finished fifth at the Asian Games 2023.
- Men's 4x100m Medley Team Smashes National Record; Advances To Final
The Indian men's 4x100m medley relay team swam a sensational heat, obliterating the national record to enter the final of the Asian Games on Tuesday.
- Asian Games 2023: Srihari Nataraj Finishes 6th, Likith Selvaraj And Men's 4x200m Freestyle Team 7th
Srihari Nataraj, competing in his second successive final in as many days, clocked 25.39s at Asian Games 2023.
- Asian Games 2023: Srihari Nataraj 6th, Women's Freestyle Relay 7th In Swimming Finals
The impressive run of star swimmer Srihari Nataraj and Indian women's team ended with sixth and seventh place finishes in the finals of men's 100m backstroke and 4x100m freestyle relay respectively
- Asian Games: Srihari Nataraj, Women's Freestyle Relay Team Advance To Finals
Star swimmer Srihari Nataraj and the Indian women's team qualified for the men's 100m backstroke and 4x100m freestyle relay finals at the Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Russians, Belarusians Allowed Back Into Swimming Events
Russian and Belarusian swimmers will be permitted to take part in international competitions as neutrals following a decision by World Aquatics.
- 'Pollution' Cancels Paris Olympics Swimming Test Competition In Seine
The pre-Olympics swimming test competition was to take place in the Seine in Paris has been cancelled due to pollution of the river.
- Srihari Nataraj Fails To Qualify For 100m Backstroke Semis At World Championships
Ace Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj came up with a season-best time but that was not enough for him to qualify for the semifinals of the men's 100m backstroke event at the World Championships
- Olympian Srihari Nataraj Alleges Misbehaviour By Airline Upon Return From National Games
Swimmer Srihari Nataraj, who has represented India in Olympics, has alleged misbehaviour from an airline while he was returning from the National Games in Gujarat.
- Srihari Nataraj Claims Sixth Gold In 100m Freestyle At National Games
Olympian Srihari Nataraj ended his campaign in the National Games swimming competition with his sixth gold medal in the men's 100m freestyle on Saturday.
- CWG 2022: Indian Swimmer Srihari Nataraj Registers Best Indian Time In 200m Backstroke, But Fails To Enter Final
Srihari Nataraj had earlier finished fifth, his best-ever result in the CWG, in the men's 50m backstroke final with a timing of 25.23 seconds.
- CWG 2022: Swimmer Srihari Nataraj Finishes 5th In 50m Backstroke Final
CWG 2022: Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj finished a creditable fifth in the men's 50m backstroke event.
- CWG 2022: Swimmer Sajan Prakash Fails To Make Semi-final In 100m Butterfly
Sajan Prakash clocked 54.36 seconds to finish seventh in his heat and 19th overall. The best 16 athletes progress to the semifinals.
- Swimming Star Chad Le Clos Equals Commonwealth Gmes' Medals Record
South African swimming star Chad le Clos won his 18th Commonwealth Games medal on Sunday to equal the all-time record
- CWG 2022: Srihari Nataraj Qualifies For Men's 50m Backstroke Final
Commonwealth Games 2022: Continuing his impressive run, ace Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj advanced to the finals of the men's 50m backstroke event.