- Working To Shave Off Second From Personal Best Ahead Of Commonwealth And Asian Games: Sajan Prakash
Swimmer Sajan Prakash has said that he is trying to peak for the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games.
- Transgender US Swimmer Wins Ivy League 500-Yard Women's Freestyle
Transgender US swimmer Lia Thomas won the 500-yard freestyle race at the 2022 Ivy League women's championships, defying critics who have called for her to be barred from competing.
- USA Swimming Changes Rules In Wake Of Transgender Athlete's Success
Lia Thomas has dominated US collegiate women's swimming as a student athlete at the University of Pennsylvania where, just a few years ago, she competed on the men's team
- Success Of US Transgender Woman Swimmer Sparks Controversy
Lia Thomas has made a splash in US collegiate women's swimming with her dominant performances for the University of Pennsylvania.
- Srihari Nataraj Bags Hat-Trick Of Indian Records At 2021 FINA Short Course World Championships
2021 FINA Short Course Swimming World Championships: Srihari Nataraj built on his form to clock 48.65s in the men's 100m freestyle event to better Sajan Prakash's best Indian performance.
- Double Olympic Swimming Champion Yannick Agnel Faces Rape Investigation
French swimmer Yannick Agnel, who won two gold medals at the 2012 Olympics, was placed under investigation on suspicion of "rape and sexual assault on a 15-year-old minor".
- French PM Lays Stone For "Legacy-Making" Olympic Aquatic Centre
The Olympic aquatic centre will be constructed just 400 metres from the national stadium, the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris, and will host diving events, water polo and synchronized swimming.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Swimmer Suyash Jadhav Disqualified For Rule Violation
Suyash Jadhav had a disappointing outing in men's 100m breaststroke SB7 final at the Tokyo Paralympics as he was disqualified for a rule violation.
- Australian Swimmer Who Took 'Misogyny' Stance Says It Was Worth It
Madeline Groves, who won two silver medals at the Rio Olympics, stunned her teammates when she pulled out of the Australian trials in June.
- Tokyo Games: Swimmer Caeleb Dressel Wins 100m Freestyle Gold As Virus Casts Shadow At Olympics
Tokyo Games: Caeleb Dressel powered to the wall in the men's 100m freestyle in a new Olympic record time of 47.02sec to dethrone charging Australian defending champion Kyle Chalmers.
- Tokyo Olympics: Swimmer Katie Ledecky Of USA Finally Wins Gold In 1500m Freestyle
Tokyo Olympics: USA's Katie Ledecky shrugged off disappointment in the 200m freestyle by winning the gruelling 1500m just 75 minutes later to win gold in Tokyo.
- Tokyo 2020: Swimmer Kaylee McKeown Dropped F-Bomb On Live TV After Olympic Gold. Mother Said This
Kaylee McKeown's mum says she'll have a word with her daughter after the Australian sensation dropped an F-bomb on live TV.
- Tokyo Olympics: Britain's Tom Dean Comes Back From Covid To Win Freestyle Gold
Tokyo Olympics: Britain's Tom Dean came back from two bouts of Covid to claim Olympic gold in the 200m freestyle in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Olympics: Ariarne Titmus Topples Katie Ledecky As Adam Peaty, Caeleb Dressel Claim Gold
Tokyo 2020: Ariarne Titmus toppled decorated American great Katie Ledecky to clinch the 400m freestyle gold medal Monday as untouchable breaststroke king Adam Peaty became the first British swimmer to successfully retain an Olympic title.
- Watch: Coach Goes Wild After Australia's Ariarne Titmus Claims Swimming Freestyle Gold At Tokyo Olympics
Coach of Australian swimmer Ariarne Titmus delivered one of the moments of the Tokyo Olympics so far on Monday by launching into a spectacular celebration after his pupil clinched gold in the women's 400m freestyle.
- Tokyo Olympics: London Games Sensation Left Out Of China's Tokyo Olympics Swimming Squad
China named a 30-strong swimming team Tuesday for the Tokyo Games but 2012 double Olympic champion Ye Shiwen misses out, with triple gold medallist Sun Yang already absent because of a doping violation.
- Indian Swimmer Sajan Prakash Says Self Belief And Shutting Down Non-Sense Helped Him
One of India's top swimmers, Sajan Prakash says shutting down all the "nonsense" around him and self belief and having a great support system were key to his dream comeback and he is aiming to compete in the finals of the upcoming Tokyo Games.
- Swimming Federation Of India Nominates Tokyo-Bound Sajan Prakash For Arjuna Award
Swimming Federation of India nominated the name of Sajan Prakash for the Arjuna Award, and recommended the name of veteran Coach Kamlesh Nanavati for the Dhyan Chand Award for his contribution to Indian swimming over the past four decades.