- Pistol Shooter Anish Bhanwala Wins 25m Rapid Fire Bronze In World Cup Final
Anish Bhanwala on Friday won India's first ever medal in 25m rapid-fire pistol event in the ISSF World Cup Final as he bagged a bronze in the prestigious competition in Doha
- Shooter Shriyanka Sadangi Wins Olympic Quota For India, Finishes 4th In Asian Shooting Championship
Shriyanka Sadangi grabbed India's 13th Paris Olympics quota in shooting when she finished fourth in the women's 50m rifle 3 positions (3P) event at the ongoing Asian Shooting Championship
- Shooter Anish Bhanwala Wins Bronze And India's 12th Paris Olympics Quota Place
Commonwealth Games gold medallist shooter Anish Bhanwala bagged India's 12th Paris Olympic quota in shooting
- Shooters Arjun Babuta, Tilottama Sen Bag Paris Olympics Quotas For India
Arjun Babuta and Tilottama Sen bagged the shooting squad's ninth and 10th Paris 2024 Olympics quota places, on yet another golden day for India at the ongoing 15th Asian Shooting Championship in Changwon
- Shooter Manu Bhaker Finishes 5th, Secures 11th Olympic Quota For India
Manu Bhaker secured the 11th Paris Olympics quota place for the country after finishing fifth in women's 25m sports pistol at the Asian Shooting Championships in Changwon, Korea on Saturday.
- Rifle Shooters Arjun, Tilottama Bag Olympic Berths With Silver Medals In Asian Championships
Indian shooters Arjun Babuta and Tilottama Sen earned two Paris Olympic quota places by clinching silver medals in the men's and women's 10m air rifle events respectively
- Indian Men's Skeet Team Shoots Gold In Asian Championship
The Indian men's trio of Anant Jeet Singh Naruka, Gurjoat Khangura and Angad Vir Singh Bajwa won the gold medal with a combined total of 358 in men's skeet team event of the Asian Shooting Championship in Changwon, South Korea.
- Grappling With Shoulder Injury, Sarabjot Singh Happy To Win An Individual Medal, Paris Olympics Quota
Pistol shooter Sarabjot Singh is happy that he has finally won an individual medal in a major international competition after grappling with a shoulder injury for more than six months.
- Indians Clinch 17 Medals, Including Six gold, To Begin Para Asian Games Campaign In Style
India picked up a whopping 17 medals, including six gold, with star shooter Avani Lekhara leading the way as the country ended the opening day of competitions at fourth spot in the Asian Para Games
- Asian Games, Shooting: Gold For Men's Trap Team; Kynan Chenai Shoots Down Individual Bronze
The Indian triumvirate of Prithviraj Tondaiman, Kynan Chenai, and Zoravar Singh Sandhu won the gold medal in men's trap shooting
- Sarabjot Singh, Divya TS Bow Out With Silver In 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Event
Sarabjot Singh shot 291, while Divya TS scored 286 to aggregate 577 and finish ahead of China (576)
- Indian Shooters Sizzle, Record Best-Ever Medals Haul At Asian Games
The young Indian shooting brigade sizzled at the Asian Games, steam-rolling the rivals to win two gold and three silver on Friday and record their best-ever medal haul in the continental showpiece
- Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar Wins Silver, Swapnil Kusale Narrowly Misses Out On 50m Rifle 3P Medal
China's Du Linshu created an Asian Games record score of 460.6 to deny the 22-year-old Aishwary the top podium spot.
- Asian Games: Palak Gets Record-Breaking Gold, Esha Wins Silver In Women's 10 m Air Pistol Final
With an individual score of 242.1 points, Palak not only won the gold, but also established a new Asian Games record in her category, going past China's record from 2018.
- Swapnil-Aishwary-Akhil Trio Bags Asian Games Gold, Break World Record In Men's 50m Rifle 3P Team
This was India's 15th medal at the Asian Games at shooting at the ongoing Hangzhou meet.
- Esha Singh-Led Indian 10m Air Pistol Women's Team Clinches Silver At Asian Games
Esha and Palak will also have a chance to win individual medals as they both made it to the eight-shooter final, placed fifth and seventh after the qualification round.
- Asian Games: India Miss Medal In Individual Event Of 10m Air Pistol
Indian shooters Sarabjot Singh and Arjun Singh Cheema missed a chance to win a medal in the men's 10m air pistol individual final at the Asian Games 2023
- Shiva Narwal Wins Asian Games Shooting Team Gold, Father Still Not Happy. Here's Why
The 17-year-old Shiva finished a distant 14th after the qualification round and missed the eight-shooter individual finals.