- Tokyo Olympics: Will Continue To Shoot In Three Events Including 25m, Says Manu Bhaker
Tokyo Olympics: Indian shooter Manu Bhaker said that she will continue to shoot in three events, including the 25m despite enduring a hat-trick of heartbreaks in her maiden Olympics.
- Tokyo Games: Anjum Moudgil, Tejaswini Sawant Fail To Make The Finals Of Women's 50m Rifle 3 Positions Shooting Event
Tokyo Games: Anjum Moudgil finished in 15th position during the 50m Rifle 3 Positions qualification. Meanwhile, Tejaswini Sawant was 33rd in qualification.
- Tokyo Olympics: Overhaul Of Coaching Staff On Cards After Poor Display By Shooters, Says NRAI Chief
National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) President Raninder Singh Sodhi on Tuesday said he is deliberating on overhauling the coaching staff as shooters have not been able to perform on expected lines at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Shooters Crash Out In 10m Air Rifle Mixed Qualifications
The two Indian pairs, Elavenil Valarivan/Divyansh Singh Panwar and Anjum Moudgil and Deepak Kumar, participating in the 10m air rifle mixed team event crashed out in the first qualifications stage
- Tokyo Olympics: Shooter Angad Bajwa Has Finals In Sight In Men's Skeet Event
Tokyo Olympics: Shooter Angad Vir Singh Bajwa had scores of 25, 24, 24 in the first three series to be placed 11th on countback in Men's Skeet and has a top-six finals spot well in sight.
- Tokyo Olympics: Divyansh Singh Panwar, Deepak Kumar Fail To Qualify For Final
Tokyo 2020: Divyansh Singh Panwar and Deepak Kumar failed to qualify for the final of the men's 10m Air Rifle event.
- Tokyo Olympics: Technical Snag Costs Manu Bhaker Final Spot
A "circuit malfunction" hampered Manu Bhaker's performance during the women's 10m Air Pistol qualifying event.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Shooters Apurvi Chandela, Elavenil Valarivan Fail To Qualify For 10m Air Rifle Women's Final
Indian shooters were off to a poor start at the Tokyo Olympics as first-timer Elavanil Valarivan and Apurvi Chandela failed to qualify for the finals of the women's 10m air rifle event on Saturday.
- Tokyo Olympics: India's 10m Air Rifle Teams Get Just 20 Minute Practice Time In Tokyo After "Time Slot Issue"
Tokyo Olympics: India's 10m air rifle shooters got just 20 minutes of training time at the Asaka Shooting Range in Tokyo after the time slot issue.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Shooters Start Training In Tokyo
Tokyo Olympics: Indian shooters on Monday had their first training session since arriving in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Shooter Saurabh Chaudhary Can Beat Four-Time Gold Medallist Jin Jong-Oh, Feels Jitu Rai
Tokyo Olympics: Former Indian shooter Jitu Rai feels that young Saurabh Chaudhary can beat South Korea's four-time gold medallist Jin Jong-Oh in the upcoming Tokyo Games.
- Tokyo Olympics: Quarantine Not Required, Indian Shooters To Start Training At Venue From July 19
Not required to undergo any quarantine ahead of the Tokyo Olympics, the Indian shooters will begin training at the venue from July 19.
- Tokyo Olympics: Shooter Divyansh Singh Panwar's Road To The Games
Tokyo Olympics: Youngster but a key member of the Indian contingent, Divyansh Singh Panwar presents a very strong case for a medal for the country in shooting.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Shooting Contingent Arrives In Tokyo
Tokyo Olympics: The Indian shooting team arrived in Tokyo on Saturday for the upcoming Olympic Games which gets underway from July 23.
- Tokyo Games: World No.1 Yashaswini Singh Deswal Hopes To Repeat Delhi World Cup Heroics In Olympics
Tokyo Games: Yashaswini Singh Deswal will be one of the favourites to win a gold in her event (10m Women's Air Pistol) in the upcoming Olympics.
- Tokyo Games: Shooter Saurabh Chaudhary Aims Big In His Debut Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: India's teenage shooting sensation Saurabh Chaudhary will aim to continue his World Cup form in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Shooter Elavenil Valarivan A Prospect For A Medal At The Tokyo Games?
Tokyo Olympics: Elavenil Valarivan will be hoping to repeat her heroics from the Delhi Shooting World Cup in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Teenage Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Rides The World Cup Wave Into Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: Manu Bhaker, 19, will go to Tokyo after winning a silver and a bronze medal at the ISSF World Cup in Croatia.