- ISSF World Cup: Elavenil, Ramita And Shreya Win Gold In Women's 10m Air Rifle Team Competition
Elavenil Valarivan, Ramita and Shreya Agrawal have won the gold medal in the 10m air rifle team women competition in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- ISSF Junior World Cup: Esha Singh, Saurabh Chaudhary Win Mixed Team Pistol Gold
ISSF Junior World Cup: Esha Singh, Saurabh Chaudhary defeated Palak and Sarabjot Singh in the final to win the mixed team pistol gold medal.
- National Chief Rifle Coach Joydeep Karmakar Feels Like An Athlete Again
Back with the Indian team as the chief national rifle coach till June 2025, a tenure that will include the 2024 Paris Olympics, Joydeep Karmakar feels like an "athlete again".
- Mehuli Ghosh Wins Women's 10m Air Rifle Gold In National T2 Trials
Mehuli Ghosh of West Bengal beat Karnataka's Tilottama Sen 17-9 to win gold in the women's 10m air rifle National T2 trials in Bhopal on Sunday.
- ISSF World Cup: Saurabh And Others Miss Out On Team Bronze In Men's Air Pistol
ISSF World Cup: The Indian trio of Olympian Saurabh Chaudhary, Gaurav Rana and Uchaganve Kedarling Balakrishna missed out on a bronze medal in the men's team air pistol event of the ISSF World Cup on Wednesday.
- Saurabh Chaudhary Claims Gold In ISSF World Cup In Cairo
The Asian Games gold medallist shot 16 in the gold medal contest to finish ahead of Germany's Michael Schwald (6).
- Selection Trials For Rifle And Pistol Shooters In March And April
With COVID-19 cases starting to decline across the country, the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) has decided to hold the selection trials for rifle and pistol shooters in March and April this year.
- Manu Bhaker, Apurvi Chandela Among Olympians Not Picked In Indian Team For Cairo World Cup
The likes of Olympians Manu Bhaker, Apurvi Chandela, Anjum Moudgil, Abhishek Verma, Deepak Kumar and Yashaswini Deshwal could not find a place in the Indian squad for ISSF World Cup in Cairo as they did not meet the selection criteria.
- It Was Rio All Over Again In Tokyo Olympics But Indian Shooters Shine Elsewhere
The Indian shooters failed miserably when it mattered the most and on a stage where they were primed for success, making 2021 one of their worst years in recent memory.
- Anything Is Possible With Hard Work: Avani Lekhara After Winning "Best Female Debut" Honour At Paralympic Awards
Tokyo Paralympics champion Avani Lekhara took the 'Best Female Debut' accolade at the 2021 Paralympic Sport Awards as announced by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) on Thursday.
- Divyansh Singh Panwar Wins Both Senior And Junior Air Rifle National Titles
Divyansh Singh Panwar was in his best form as he won both Senior and Junior Air Rifle titles at the National Championships on Friday.
- National Shooting Championships: Sarabjot Singh Wins 10m Air Pistol Gold, Shiva Narwal Grabs Junior, Youth Title
Haryana's Sarabjot Singh was crowned the National Champion for the first time in his short career after winning the men's 10m air pistol event while young sensation Saurabh Chaudhary finished fourth.
- President's Cup: Manu Bhaker, Javad Foroughi Win Air Pistol Mixed Team Gold
India's woman pistol ace Manu Bhaker and Iran's reigning Olympic champion Javad Foroughi, won the 10M Air Pistol Mixed Team gold at the ongoing ISSF President's Cup Rifle/Pistol in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Tokyo Games: Shooter Saurabh Chaudhary Aims Big In His Debut Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: India's teenage shooting sensation Saurabh Chaudhary will aim to continue his World Cup form in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
- PM Narendra Modi Congratulates Shooters For "Outstanding" Medal Haul At ISSF Junior World Championship
Prime Minister Narendra Modi took to Twitter to congratulate shooters who made the country proud by winning 40 medals at ISSF junior world championship.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India Bags All Medals On Final Day, Top Standings With 40 Medals
Indian athletes bagged all the medals in the four events that took place on the final day of the ISSF Junior World Championship in Lima, Peru, topping the standings with 40 medals.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India Tops Table With 30 Medals
ISSF Junior World Championship: India ended the event with 30 medals including 13 gold, 11 silver and six bronze. USA finished second with 6 gold, 8 silver and 6 bronze.
- ISSF Junior World Championships: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar Breaks World Record On Way To Gold Medal
ISSF Shooting Junior World Championships: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar bettered the junior world record in the men's 50m rifle 3 positions final with a score of 463.4.