- PM Narendra Modi Congratulates Shooters For "Outstanding" Medal Haul At ISSF Junior World Championship
Prime Minister Narendra Modi took to Twitter to congratulate shooters who made the country proud by winning 40 medals at ISSF junior world championship.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India Bags All Medals On Final Day, Top Standings With 40 Medals
Indian athletes bagged all the medals in the four events that took place on the final day of the ISSF Junior World Championship in Lima, Peru, topping the standings with 40 medals.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India Tops Table With 30 Medals
ISSF Junior World Championship: India ended the event with 30 medals including 13 gold, 11 silver and six bronze. USA finished second with 6 gold, 8 silver and 6 bronze.
- ISSF Junior World Championships: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar Breaks World Record On Way To Gold Medal
ISSF Shooting Junior World Championships: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar bettered the junior world record in the men's 50m rifle 3 positions final with a score of 463.4.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India's Naamya Kapoor, 14, Wins Women's 25m Pistol Gold
India's 14-year-old shooter Naamya Kapoor fired her way to the gold medal ahead of her celebrated compatriot Manu Bhaker in the women's 25m pistol event of the ISSF Junior world Championship on Monday.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: Four Golds Take India To Top Of Medal Standing
Manu Bhaker shone bright as India claimed four gold medals out of the six on offer, along with two silvers, to surge to the top of the medal standings at the ISSF Junior World Championship on Sunday.
- ISSF Junior World Championship: Manu Bhaker Wins Gold Medal, Silver For Esha Singh
ISSF Junior Shooting World Championship: Manu Bhaker shot 241.3 in her event to win gold on Thursday.
- Raninder Singh Re-Elected As NRAI President For Fourth Time
Raninder Singh has been re-elected as NRAI President for an unprecedented fourth term on Saturday.
- "Went Blank For Sometime When I Won Gold": Paralympic Star Avani Lekhara To NDTV
Avani Lekhara, who became the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Paralympics, spoke to NDTV about her gold-medal winning moment in Tokyo
- Tokyo Paralympics: Avani Lekhara To Be India's Flag Bearer At Closing Ceremony
Tokyo Paralympics: Avani Lekhara, who won a gold and silver medal, will be India's flag bearer in the closing ceremony on Sunday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Shooter Manish Narwal Thanks Family, Coaches After Winning Gold
Tokyo Paralympics: Manish Narwal extended his gratitude to his family, coaches and supporters after winning gold in the 50m Mixed Pistol (SH1) event.
- Tokyo Paralympics: PM Modi Leads Praise For "Stupendous" Manish Narwal, "Outstanding" Singhraj Adhana
Tokyo Paralympics: Social media erupted in praise after Manish Narwal won gold and Singhraj Adhana took silver in Mixed 50m Pistol SH1.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Manish Narwal Wins Gold, Silver For Singhraj Adhana In 50m Mixed Pistol (SH1)
Tokyo Paralympics: India's Manish Narwal wins gold, Singhraj Adhana takes silver in Mixed 50m Pistol (SH1).
- "Wanted To Become Like Him": Abhinav Bindra's Autobiography Inspired Avani Lekhara
Avani Lekhara, who won two medals at the Tokyo Paralympics, said she was inspired after reading Abhinav Bindra's autobiography.
- "Performance For The Ages": Twitter Salutes Double Paralympic Medallist Avani Lekhara
Tokyo Paralympics: Congratulations poured in from all quarters as Avani Lekhara became the first Indian woman to win two medals at the same Paralympic Games.
- Shooter Avani Lekhara Wins Bronze, First Indian Woman To Win 2 Medals At Single Paralympics
Avani Lekhara, who had earlier won gold, became the first Indian woman to win two medals at a single Paralympics by clinching the bronze in women's 50m Rifle 3 Positions SH1 event.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Indian Shooters Disappoint In Mixed 10m Air Rifle Prone (SH1) Qualifiers
Tokyo Paralympics: Indian shooters failed to qualify for the mixed 10m Air Rifle Prone SH1 final on Wednesday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: PM Modi Speaks With Shooter Singhraj Adhana, Congratulates Him On Bronze Medal
Tokyo Paralympics: Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke with shooter Singhraj Adhana, who won the bronze medal in men's 10m Air Pistol (SH1) event at the Paralympics on Tuesday.