Lawn Bowls News
- Commonwealth Games: Indian Team Wins Silver In Men's Fours Lawn Bowls
India won its second medal in lawn bowls competition at the Commonwealth Games after the men's fours team settled for a silver after losing to Norther Ireland in the final on Saturday.
- At 75, Scotland's George Miller Becomes Oldest Medallist In CWG History
George Miller bagged the mixed pairs gold in lawn bowls for Scotland. The team scripted 16-9 victory over Wales to win gold in the para mixed pairs.
- Lawn Bowls: India Women's Pair Bows Out After Quarterfinal Loss
The Indian women's pair of Lovely Choubey and Nayanmoni Saikia were knocked out of the the Commonwealth Games on Friday after they went down in the quarterfinal clash
- CWG 2022: A Government Officer, A Teacher, A Policewoman and A Mum Show The World They Can Win A Gold Medal Too
When the final list of CWG athletes was released by the Indian Olympic Association, even when a send-off was organised, no one spoke a word about Lawn Bowls- a sport that has now emerged as the star of these Games for India.
- CWG 2022: Mridul Borgohain Loses Fourth Round Match In Lawn Bowls, Fails To Qualify For Quarter-final
Mridul Borgohain lost to Ross Davis by 13-21 after 18 ends in section D, round 4 match at the ongoing Commonwealth Games 2022.
- "Historic Win In Birmingham": PM Modi Hails India's CWG Gold In Lawn Bowls
Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the Indian women's fours team for winning a historic lawn bowls gold medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- "Ladies Have Bowled India Over": Twitter Hails Historic Lawn Bowls Gold In CWG 2022
Wishes started pouring in for the Indian quartret of Lovely Choubey, Pinki, Nayanmoni Saikia and Rupa Rani Tirkey after its Commonwealth Games gold medal win.
- Watch: Moment That Sealed Historic Gold For India In Women's Fours Lawn Bowls Event In CWG 2022
The Indian women's fours team beat South Africa to win the country's first-ever gold medal in the sport at the Commonwealth Games.
- CWG 2022: Indian Women's Pair Win In Lawn Bowls; Mridul Borgohain Secures Victory In Men's Singles
The Indian women's pair of Lovely Choubey and Nayanmoni Saikia beat Hina Rereiti and Olivia Buckingham of Niue 23-6 in the lawn bowls event
- CWG 2022: All You Need To Know About The Indian Women's Team That Won Historic Lawn Bowls Gold Medal
While it seemed at one point that the gold was slipping, the Indian players -- Lovely Choubey, Rupa Rani Tirkey, Nayan Moni Saikia and Pinki -- held their nerves to win India's first gold medal in Lawn Bowls in CWG 2022
- CWG 2022: India Beat New Zealand In Lawn Bowls Women's Triples, Women's Pair Loses
Tania Choudhary (lead), Pinki (second) and Rupa Rani Tirkey (skip) proved to be far superior for the New Zealand trio in women's triples.
- From MS Dhoni's City, India Finds Its Latest Commonwealth Games Lawn Bowls Star
Recognition in their own country will be enough for the players who fund their trips for all international tournaments as the national federation only pays for the CWG.