Indian Super League News
- ISL: Mumbai City's Winless Run Continues With 1-1 Draw vs NorthEast United
ISL: Mumbai City were held by NorthEast United in a 1-1 draw on Tuesday.
- ISL: Bartholomew Ogbeche's Hat-Trick Helps Hyderabad FC Defeat SC East Bengal 4-0
ISL: Bartholomew Ogbeche bagged a hat-trick to help Hyderabad FC cruise past SC East Bengal.
- ISL: FC Goa Held By Bengaluru FC As Sunil Chhetri Equals Goal Record
ISL: FC Goa were held to a 1-1 draw vs Bengaluru FC on Sunday. Dylan Fox scored for Goa and Sunil Chhetri scored for Bengaluru.
- ISL: Chennaiyin FC Jump To 3rd Spot With 2-1 Win Over NorthEast United FC
Chennaiyin FC rode a second-half blitz to move to third position in the points table as they heaped more misery on NorthEast United FC with a 2-1 victory in the Indian Super League in Margao on Saturday.
- ISL: Thursday's Match Between Kerala Blasters And ATK Mohun Bagan Postponed
ISL: The upcoming match between Kerala Blasters and ATK Mohun Bagan has been rescheduled to January 23.
- ISL: Odisha FC Keep Play-Off Hopes Alive With Win Over NorthEast United
ISL: Daniel Lalhlimpuia and Aridai Suarez scored as Odisha FC sealed a 2-0 win against NorthEast United on Tuesday.
- Indian Super League: ATK Mohun Bagan's Game Against Bengaluru FC Postponed Due To COVID-19
Last Saturday, ATKMB's match against Odisha FC had to be postponed after an unnamed player reported positive for COVID-19
- ISL: Prince Ibara's Twin Strike Hands Bengaluru FC 3-0 Win Over Title Holders Mumbai City
ISL: Prince Ibara scored a first-half brace to help Bengaluru FC defeat Mumbai City on Monday.
- Indian Super League: Alvaro Vazquez Takes Kerala Blasters To Top Of Table With 1-0 Win Over Hyderabad
Indian Super League: Alvaro Vazquez's first-half strike proved to be decisive as Kerala Blasters ended Hyderabad FC's unbeaten run with a 1-0 win and also jumped to the top of the points table in ISL on Sunday.
- Indian Super League: ATK Mohun Bagan's Clash With Odisha FC Postponed Due To COVID-19
The ISL is being held behind closed doors, across three stadiums in Goa owing to the pandemic
- ISL: Mumbai City FC Regain Top Spot After Goalless Draw With SC East Bengal
SC East Bengal held reigning champions Mumbai City FC to a goalless draw in an Indian Super League match in Vasco on Friday.
- Indian Super League: FC Goa, Kerala Blasters Play Out 2-2 Draw In A Humdinger
ISL: Adrian Luna's stunning goal could not ensure Kerala Blasters FC a win as FC Goa fought back in a thrilling Indian Super League match which ended 2-2 at the Tilak Maidan Stadium on Sunday.
- SC East Bengal Appoint Spaniard Mario Rivera As Head Coach
ISL: Rivera was assistant to former East Bengal coach Alejandro Menendez for 32 games in 2018-19 I-League season before he was asked to take over the reins.
- ISL: Bengaluru FC Snap Winless Run To Script 4-2 Win Over Chennaiyin FC
Bengaluru FC snapped a seven-game winless run to record a 4-2 victory against Chennaiyin FC in the Indian Super League (ISL) at the Tilak Maidan Stadium on Thursday.
- ISL: Liston Colaco, Roy Krishna Shine As ATK Mohun Bagan Beat FC Goa 2-1
A Liston Colaco thunderbolt stole the show on a night Roy Krishna also found the target to make Juan Ferrando's return to familiar territory a sweet one as ATK Mohun Bagan beat FC Goa 2-1 in the Indian Super League (ISL) at the PJN Stadium in Fatorda on Wednesday.
- ISL: Bartholomew Ogbeche Scores Brace As Hyderabad FC Cruise Past Odisha FC
ISL: Bartholomew Ogbeche scored two goals in a 6-1 win for Hyderabad FC against Odisha FC on Tuesday.
- ISL: SC East Bengal's Antonio Perosevic Handed Five-Match Ban, Fined Rs 1 Lakh
SC East Bengal player Antonio Perosevic was on Tuesday handed a five-match ban and fined Rs 1 lakh by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) Disciplinary Committee for his "violent conduct towards a match official" during an Indian Super League match.
- Indian Super League: NorthEast United Share Spoils With Mumbai City FC In Cliffhanger
Indian Super League: Deshorn Brown's powerful hat-trick ensured Mumbai City FC remained winless after two matches as NorthEast United FC played out an intense 3-3 draw against the defending champions in a high-octane clash on Monday.