Indian Super League News
- ISL 2022 Final: Hyderabad FC Beat Kerala Blasters FC On Penalties To Win First Title
The match ended as a 1-1 draw with Rahul KP giving Kerala the lead in the 68th-minute. Sahil Tavora found a late equaliser for Hyderabad in the 88th-minute, sending the game into extra-time.
- ISL Organising Body Chief Nita Ambani Lauds Performance Of Indian Players
Nita Ambani also spoke about welcoming fans back to the stadium for the final, which will be played between Kerala Blasters and Hyderabad FC later on Sunday.
- Hyderabad FC Rally To Beat ATK Mohun Bagan 3-1, Put One Foot In ISL Final
Hyderabad FC put one foot in what would be their maiden final appearance after scripting a come-from-behind 3-1 win over ATK Mohun Bagan in the first-leg of the Indian Super League second semifinal in Bambolim on Saturday.
- ISL: Sahal Abdul Samad Goal Helps Kerala Blasters Take Upper Hand Over Jamshedpur FC
ISL: Sahal Abdul Samad scored in the 38th-minute as Kerala Blasters defeated Jamshedpur FC 1-0 in the first leg of their semifinal.
- ISL: FC Goa And Kerala Blasters Split Points In 8-Goal Thriller
A play-off berth already booked, Kerala Blasters played out an exciting 4-4 draw against FC Goa -- who are out of reckoning -- in an Indian Super League match in Bambolim on Sunday.
- ISL: East Bengal End Season Rock-Bottom As Bengaluru FC Sign Off With A Win
SC East Bengal ended their disastrous Indian Super League (ISL) campaign at the rock bottom of the table after losing 0-1 to Bengaluru FC in their last match of the season in Vasco on Saturday.
- ISL: Jamshedpur FC Inch Closer To League Shield With Win Over Odisha FC
Jamshedpur FC took a major step towards securing the Indian Super League winner's shield after a dominant 5-1 victory over Odisha FC in Bambolim on Friday.
- Indian Super League: ATK Mohun Bagan Confirm Semifinal Spot For 2nd Straight Year With 1-0 Win Over Chennaiyin FC
Indian Super League: ATK Mohun Bagan rode on their talisman Roy Krishna's first-half strike to sail into the semifinals of the ISL for the second straight year, with a 1-0 victory against Chennaiyin FC on Thursday.
- Indian Super League: Kerala Blasters Inch Closer To Semifinals With 3-1 Win Over Mumbai City FC
Indian Super League: Kerala Blasters FC brightened their semifinal prospects with a 3-1 win over Mumbai City FC in the ISL on Wednesday.
- ISL: Jamshedpur FC Dethrone Hyderabad FC To Go Top Of Table With 3-0 Win
ISL: Jamshedpur FC defeated Hyderabad FC to go to pole position with 37 points from 18 matches.
- ISL: ATK Mohun Bagan End Bengaluru FC's Semi-Final Hopes
ATK Mohun Bagan took a big step towards booking a semi-final spot with a 2-0 win over Bengaluru FC in the Indian Super League (ISL) in Margao on Sunday.
- ISL: Jordan Murray's Winner Takes Jamshedpur FC One Step Closer To Maiden Semis Spot
Jordan Murray came off the bench to score the winner as Jamshedpur FC edged past NorthEast United 3-2 to stay one point away from a maiden semifinal berth in the Indian Super League in Margao on Friday.
- Indian Super League: Hyderabad FC Qualify For Maiden Semifinals With 2-1 Win Over Kerala
Indian Super League: Hyderabad FC qualified for their maiden semifinals with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Kerala Blasters in an entertaining ISL match on Wednesday.
- ISL: Mumbai City Beat SC East Bengal 1-0 To Make Top-Four Return
ISL: Bipin Singh was on the scoresheet as Mumbai City edged past SC East Bengal on Tuesday.
- Jamshedpur FC Inch Closer To ISL Semis With Win Over Chennaiyin FC
Jamshedpur FC breezed past Chennaiyin 4-1 in a lopsided Indian Super League (ISL) match to move to the second place, in Vasco on Sunday.
- ATK Mohun Bagan Go Top Of ISL Standings After 2-2 Draw vs Kerala Blasters
ATK Mohun Bagan moved to the top of the table and Kerala Blasters FC entered the top-four after the two sides played out an entertaining 2-2 draw in the Indian Super League in Vasco on Saturday.
- ISL: Jamshedpur FC Ride Greg Stewart Double To Edge Past Mumbai City FC
Jamshedpur FC frittered a two-goal advantage but came back just in time to grab a late winner and move to third in the ISL points table with a nerve-racking 3-2 victory over Mumbai City FC.
- ISL: Kerala Blasters Defeat SC East Bengal To Get Back Into Semis Contention
ISL: Enes Sipovic scored the solitary goal as Kerala Blasters defeated SC East Bengal on Monday.