- AIBA Introduces Belts, White Gloves For Men's World Championships
The International Boxing Association has decided to introduce commemorative belts and white gloves, instead of the traditional red and blue, during the upcoming men's world championships in Belgrade, calling the move a symbol of "fresh start" in the controversy-marred sport.
- Mary Kom To Skip Boxing Nationals
Mary Kom is reportedly set to skip the National Women's Boxing Championships as she will be training for the World Championships.
- Devendro Singh, M Suranjoy Back In Indian Boxing Team As Coaches
Commonwealth Games medal-winners M Suranjoy Singh and L Devendro Singh, whose stellar boxing careers were cut short by injuries, have been roped in as coaches for men by the national federation ahead of this month's world championships.
- "Best Of Era" Tyson Fury Hailed After Deontay Wilder Classic
Tyson Fury believes he is the greatest heavyweight of his era after producing a scintillating display to beat Deontay Wilder in a boxing classic on Saturday.
- Tyson Fury Knocks Out Deontay Wilder To Retain WBC Crown In Heavyweight Classic
In a stunning battle that saw both fighters floored on multiple occasions, Tyson Fury finished the stronger to put Deontay Wilder down with a powerful right hook at the T-Mobile Arena.
- Philippine Superstar Manny Pacquiao Says Retiring From Boxing
Philippine superstar Manny Pacquiao announced Wednesday he is retiring from boxing after a glittering decades-long career in the ring.
- AIBA World Boxing Championships To Allow Spectators
Spectators will be allowed at next month's men's world boxing championships in Serbia, the International Boxing Association (AIBA) announced on Monday, making it the first major event in the sport to welcome back fans since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Oleksandr Usyk Ends Anthony Joshua's Reign As World Heavyweight Champion
Oleksandr Usyk ended Anthony Joshua's reign as world heavyweight champion in front of the Londoner's home crowd with a stunning unanimous points decision victory on Saturday, scuppering hopes of a 'Battle of Britain' unification bout with fellow world title-holder Tyson Fury.
- National Boxing Championships: Shiva Thapa Sails Into Last-16, Gaurav Bidhuri Bows Out After First-Round Loss
Five-time Asian medallist Shiva Thapa moved into the pre-quarterfinals with a knockout victory but former world championship bronze-winner Gaurav Bidhuri exited after an opening round loss in the men's National Boxing Championships.
- Watch: Mary Kom Playing Badminton With Her Sons Has Twitter Abuzz
Champion boxer Mary Kom took to Twitter to share a video of her playing badminton with her two sons.
- Sumit Sangwan Among Winners On Day 1 Of National Boxing Championships
Former Asian medallist Sumit Sangwan (86kg) was among the victors on the opening day of the men's National Boxing Championships as he notched up a comfortable win over Harish Prasadula by a unanimous margin in the 86kg opening round match.
- Deepest Concerns On "Place Of Boxing" In Olympics: IOC
The IOC feel that even though AIBA has taken "a step forward in the direction of better governance" but several concerns remain unaddressed.
- Tokyo Olympians Set To Skip National Boxing Championships: Report
Indian boxers who competed at Tokyo Olympics are set to miss the upcoming national championships due to injuries and a lack of practice time.
- "Champion Of Auschwitz": The Boxer Who Brought Hope
Polish boxer Tadeusz Pietrzykowski fought dozens of matches at Auschwitz, winning all but one or two, thereby scoring special privileges that ensured his and others' survival.
- Mexican Teen Boxer Dies Of Injuries Suffered In Ring
Jeanette Zacarias Zapata, an 18-year-old boxer from Mexico, died Thursday, five days after she was knocked out in a fight, promoter Yvon Michel said.
- Asian Youth Boxing Championships: India Wins Six Gold Medals
Asian Youth Boxing Championships: India won six gold medals along with nine silver medals and five bronze medals at the event.
- Asian Youth Boxing: Bishwamitra Chongtham Defeats Kuziboev Ahmadjon To Clinch Gold Medal
Asian Youth Boxing: Bishwamitra Chongtham sealed a 4-1 win against Kuziboev Ahmadjon to win the gold medal on Monday.
- Asian Junior Boxing: Four Indian Boxers Win Gold Medal In Dubai
It was gold rush for India at the Asian Junior Boxing Championships in Dubai with four pugilists from the country finishing on top in the finals.