- Tokyo Olympics: Wife Said Pull Out But I Knew I Wanted To Fight, Says Boxer Satish Kumar On Fighting In Quarterfinals With 13 Stitches
Tokyo Olympics: Indian boxer Satish Kumar revealed after his gruelling clash against Bakhodir Jalolov that his wife and father had urged him not to fight as he had 13 stitches on his face. Satish went ahead with the bout and lost to Jalolov in the quarterfinals.
- Tokyo Olympics: French Boxer Stages Ringside Sit-In Protest After Olympic "Injustice"
Tokyo Olympics: French super-heavyweight boxer Mourad Aliev sat in protest on the side of the ring after he was disqualified for headbutting Britain's Frazer Clarke in the Tokyo Olympics quarter-finals.
- Tokyo Olympics: Boxer Pooja Rani Goes Down To China's Li Qian In Quarterfinals
Indian boxer Pooja Rani is out of the Tokyo Olympics after losing her quarterfinal match to China's Li Quan.
- Tokyo Olympics: After Amit Panghal's Shock Exit, Coaches Dissect What Went Wrong
Tokyo Olympics: It was something that never happened before, Amit Panghal was never been dominated like this said Indian Boxing High-Performance Director Santiago Nieva after Panghal's shocking loss.
- Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain, PV Sindhu Shine As Deepika Kumari Bows Out
Tokyo 2020: Lovlina Borgohain assured a second medal at the Olympics for India with her quarter-final win while PV Sindhu marched into the semi-finals.
- Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain A Born Fighter, "Symbolic Of New Fearless India", Says BFI President
Tokyo Olympics: The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) President Ajay Singh said Lovlina Borhohain is symbolic of a young, new, and fearless India.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Boxer Mary Kom Vows To Keep Fighting Despite "Unfair" Exit
Indian boxing icon Mary Kom vowed to keep fighting for another two years despite her "Unfair" exit from Tokyo Olympics.
- "Only One Medal - Gold": Lovlina Borgohain Ahead Of Tokyo Olympics Semi-Final
Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain on Friday became only the third Indian boxer to clinch an Olympic medal as she sealed a place in the semi-finals of the women's welterweight category.
- "Welcome To The Club": Indian Boxing Stars Vijender Singh, Mary Kom Congratulate Lovlina Borgohain On Securing Tokyo Olympics Medal
"Welcome to the club," said the trailblazers of Indian boxing Vijender Singh and MC Mary Kom as they celebrated Lovlina Borgohain being assured of an Olympic medal in the Tokyo Games on Friday
- "Just A Minute Before Bout...": Mary Kom Questions Change Of Ring Dress At Tokyo Olympics
Mary Kom, legendary India boxer, took to Twitter to question why she was asked to change her ring dress "just a minute before her pre-quarters" bout against Colombia's Ingrit Valencia on Thursday.
- "Always A Champion": Twitter Rallies Around Mary Kom After Tokyo Olympics Exit
Tokyo Olympics: Support poured in on social media for Indian boxing legend Mary Kom, who lost in the pre-quarterfinals on Thursday and bowed out of the 2020 Games.
- Tokyo Olympics: Boxer Lovlina Borgohain Defeats Nadine Apetz Of Germany To Enter Quarters
Tokyo Olympics: Indian boxer Lovlina Borgohain (69kg) reached the quarter-finals of the women's welterweight (69-75kg) category after defeating Nadine Apetz of Germany in the Round of 16.
- Tokyo Olympics: Boxer Ashish Chaudhary Eliminated After Losing To China's Erbieke Touheta In Opening Round
India boxer Ashish Chaudhary has been eliminated from Tokyo Olympics after an opening-round loss to China's Erbieke Touheta.
- Tokyo Olympics: India Boxer Manish Kaushik Crashes Out After Losing To Great Britain's Luke McCormack
India boxer Manish Kaushik bowed out of the men's lightweight (57-63 kg) category after losing to Great Britain's Luke McCormack in the round of 32 match.
- Tokyo Olympics: Mary Kom Wins Opening Bout, Reaches Pre-Quarterfinals
Tokyo 2020: MC Mary Kom beat Dominican Republic's Miguelina Hernandez Garcia in her opening round match in the 51kg category.
- Tokyo Olympics: Injured Vikas Krishan Ousted From Olympics, Loses Opening Bout To Japan's Sewonrets Quincy Mensah Okazawa
Indian boxer Vikas Krishan was ousted from the welterweight division in the first round by Japanese opponent Sewonrets Quincy Mensah Okazawa.
- Tokyo Olympics: Bye For Amit Panghal, Three Others; Tough Overall Draw For Indian Boxers
Tokyo Olympics: India's Amit Panghal and three others got byes even as the Indian boxers geared up for a tough campaign with the draws for the Games revealed on Thursday.
- Tokyo Olympics: India's 'Magnificent Mary' Fights To The Last For Olympic Boxing Glory
India's boxing star Mary Kom is mustering the grit and power to make one last bid for an Olympic gold medal in Tokyo at the age of 38.