- "Where's The Money Gone?": Jamaicans Ask After Bolt Fraud Case
The investigation into a multi-million dollar fraud at the Kingston-based investment firm Stocks and Securities Limited (SSL), which has reportedly seen Bolt's $12 million account left almost empty, is dominating discussion in the Caribbean nation.
- Dutee Chand Tests Positive For Prohibitive Substance, Handed Provisional Suspension
Dutee Chand tested positive for 'andarine', 'ostarine' and 'ligandrol', according to the statement issued by the National Anti-doping Agency (NADA).
- "Hope We End Conversation About...": Neeraj Chopra Sets Himself Target for 2023
The star javelin thrower said that he has three big events this year, namely the World Championships, Asian Games 2023 and the final of the Diamond League
- "Hope I Will Put An End To...": Neeraj Chopra Reveals His Aim For 2023
After the historic gold in Tokyo, the 24-year-old Olympic champion javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra has continued to raise expectations with a silver at the World Championships
- "Checking Sprint Calendar...": Neeraj Chopra's Interesting Reply To 4-Time Olympic Gold Medallist Michael Johnson's Praise
Neeraj Chopra had a terrific 2022, finishing runner-up in the World Championships in Eugene, Oregon
- Diana Chemtai Kipyokei Loses Boston Marathon Title As More Kenyans Banned For Doping
Diana Chemtai Kipyokei has been disqualified from the race after becoming the latest Kenyan athlete to be sanctioned for doping, the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) announced on Tuesday
- Indian Javelin Ace Neeraj Chopra Displaces Usain Bolt In Global Interest Charts
World Athletics said that in 2022, Indian javelin star Neeraj Chopra displaced the charismatic Bolt, who is still the world record holder in the 100m and 200m despite retiring in 2017.
- Neeraj Chopra Displaces Usain Bolt In Global Interest Charts
Indian javelin star Neeraj Chopra displaced the charismatic Usain Bolt in the list of the most written about athletes
- David Rudisha, Kenyan Olympic Champion And World Record Holder, Survives Plane Crash
The 800m world record holder had just taken off from a Kenyan reserve hosting the "Maasai Olympics" -- a series of sporting competitions involving Maasai youth -- when his aircraft encountered trouble
- PT Usha Elected As President Of Indian Olympic Association
Legendary athlete PT Usha has been elected as the President of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
- Sports Ministry Approves Foreign Training Camps For Neeraj Chopra, Three Other Athletes
Star javelin thrower Neeraj, along with coach Klaus Bartonietz and physiotherapist Ishaan Marwaha, would be training at Loughborough for 63 days
- US Gymnast Sunisa Lee Announces Paris Olympics Bid
Reigning Olympic all-around champion Sunisa Lee announced Tuesday she was ending her US college career next year to focus on trying to defend her title at the 2024 Paris Olympics
- Mary Kom, PV Sindhu, Mirabai Chanu, Shiva Keshavan Elected In IOA Athletes' Commission
All the 10 members, out of which five are female, are Olympians. Shiva Keshavan is the only Winter Olympian.
- Former Zimbabwe Pacer Taking Inspiration From Neeraj Chopra To Pursue Athletics
Former Zimbabwe pacer Henry Olonga is taking inspiration from Neeraj Chopra to take up athletics as recreation.
- Neeraj Chopra Was Asked If Indians Have To Return Money Spent By Parents On Raising Them. His Reply
The year 2022 has been a great one for Neeraj Chopra. He broke the national record for javelin throw twice.
- "If I Eat A Paratha...": Neeraj Chopra On His Diet Plan And How To Stay Fit
At the Tokyo Olympics, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian to win a gold medal in athletics in the quadrennial extravaganza
- Watch: Neeraj Chopra Performs Garba At Event In Vadodara
Neeraj Chopra attended a Garba event in Vadodara, taking the excited crowd by surprise.
- Kenyan Eliud Kipchoge Beats World Mark At Berlin Marathon
Kenyan great Eliud Kipchoge has beaten his own world marathon record by 30 seconds, running 2hr 01min 10sec in Berlin on Sunday.