- India Set To Bid For 2029 World Athletics Championships
The last edition of the World Athletics Championships was held in Budapest, Hungary in August and the next one will be held in 2025 in Tokyo.
- AFI To Stop National Camps After Paris; Will Leave Door Open For Public, Private Entities
Athletics Federation of India on Sunday decided to stop running national camps for elite athletes after the Paris Olympics, leaving the door open for public and private entities.
- Make Track And Field Events More Attractive And Marketable: Neeraj Chopra
Neeraj Chopra on Wednesday emphasised on making track and field athletics events more attractive and marketable for Indian fans.
- Neeraj Chopra In Final List For Men's World Athlete Of The Year Award
Olympic and world champion javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra was on Tuesday shortlisted for men's 'World Athlete of the Year' award.
- Neeraj Chopra Aiming To Work On His 'Leg Blocking' Technique To Breach 90m Mark
Neeraj Chopra made it clear that his best is yet to come and indicated that the elusive 90m mark could be breached next year if he makes improvement in his technique.
- Neeraj Yadav Bags Gold In Men's Javelin Throw F55, Sets New Asian Para Games Record
Neeraj Yadav claimed a gold medal with a massive throw of 33.69m, setting a new Para Games Record.
- Asian Para Games: Dharmaraj Solairaj Secures Gold In Men's Long Jump-T64 Event
Indian athlete Dharmaraj Solairaj bagged a gold medal for the country in the Men's Long Jump-T64 at the ongoing Asian Para Games
- Asian Para Games: Paralympics Champion Sumit Antil Breaks World Record, Leads India's 30-Medal Haul
Reigning Paralympics champion Sumit Antil on Wednesday bettered his own javelin throw F64 world record with a stunning 73.29m effort on way to winning gold
- Indians Sweep All Medals In Two Events To Begin Para Asian Games Campaign
India swept all the three medals in men's high jump T63 and men's club throw F51 events with Shailesh Kumar and Pranav Soorma clinching gold in the respective categories.
- "I Plan To Marry My Partner But...": Indian Sprinter Dutee Chand On Same-Sex Marriage Verdict
Indian sprinter Dutee Chand had plans to marry her partner had the Supreme Court legalised same-sex marriages in India.
- 'Was On Verge Of Saying Goodbye To Sports': Asian Games 2023 Gold Medalist Annu Rani
Annu Rani produced a season-best effort of 62.92m to became the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in javelin throw.
- India Yet To Make Formal Bid For Hosting World Athletics Championships In 2027
The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) will need a "couple of more days" to decide on making a formal bid for hosting the World Athletics Championships in 2027, said its president Adille Sumariwalla on Saturday.
- Manikanta Creates New 100m National Record
Manikanta H H of Services created new men's 100m national record on the opening day of National Open Athletics Championships in Bengaluru on Wednesday.
- "Yet To Achieve My Potential": Neeraj Chopra After Winning Asian Games 2023 Gold
His cabinet might be brimming with titles but Olympic gold medallist Neeraj Chopra feels he is yet to reach his full potential
- From Daily Wage Labourer To Asian Games 2023 Medalist: Ram Baboo's Fascinating Story
Asian Games bronze medallist race walker Ram Baboo's journey from penury to fame is a fascinating story of a strong-willed man making his own destiny.
- Swapna Barman Tenders ''Unconditional Apology'' For Her Transgender Remarks
Swapna Barman earlier claimed that she lost out on a bronze medal in the women's heptathlon competition of Asian Games 2023 to a "transgender" athlete
- "Peeche Kyu?": Neeraj Chopra's Wholesome Reply To Kishore Jena's "Will Follow" Remarks At Asian Games 2023
Neeraj Chopra won gold in men's javelin event at Asian Games 2023 while Kishore Jena clinched the silver medal.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Announces Rs 1.5 Crore Award For Asian Games 2023 Javelin Star Kishore Jena
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday announced a cash award of Rs 1.5 crore for javelin thrower Kishore Kumar Jena.