- Olympic Champion Neeraj Chopra Returns To Training After Historic Feat
Star javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra has returned to training at the NIS-Patiala more than two months after he clinched a historic gold at the Tokyo Olympics in August.
- "Klaus Sir Is Different": Tokyo Olympics Champion Neeraj Chopra Wants To Continue Training With Current Coach For Paris 2024
Tokyo Olympics champion Neeraj Chopra revealed why Klaus Bartonietz is different from other coaches and said that his training methods suit him.
- Joyciline Jepkosgei, Sisay Lemma Triumph At London Marathon
Kenya's Joyciline Jepkosgei won the women's London Marathon on Sunday as Ethiopia's Sisay Lemma triumphed in the men's race.
- Viral Video: Neeraj Chopra Shadow Practices Javelin Throw Underwater
India's Tokyo 2020 gold medallist Neeraj Chopra was seen shadow practicing his javelin throwing skills underwater.
- Neeraj Chopra Should Get Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award, Says Bhaichung Bhutia
Former India football captain Bhaichung Bhutia said Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra deserves the Khel Ratna Award this year.
- Paralympic Bronze Medallist Sharad Kumar Diagnosed With Swelling In Heart
Tokyo 2020 Paralympics bronze medallist Sharad Kumar was diagnosed with swelling in the heart and was recently admitted at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi.
- Neeraj Chopra Reveals His Two-Step Solution To Get Rid Of Tension
Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra on Monday shared a picture of himself that went viral on social media.
- Sharad Kumar Among Four Para-Athletes Recommended For Khel Ratna; Avani Lekhara In Contention For Arjuna Award
The Paralympic Committee of India recommended the names of Sharad Kumar, Pramod Bhagat and two others for Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award while Sumit Antil and Avani Lekhara's names were recommended for Arjuna Award 2021.
- National Open Athletics C'ships: Parul Chaudhary Wins Second Gold Medal With Personal Best In 3000m Steeplechase Final
National Open Athletics Championships: Parul Chaudhary defeated Komal Chandrakant Jagdale to win gold in the women's 3000m steeplechase final on Friday.
- National Open Athletics C'ships: Harmilan Kaur Bains Shatters 19-Year-Old Record To Win 1500m Title
National Open Athletics Championships: Harmilan Kaur Bains clocked 4:05:39 seconds to win the 1500m title.
- Athletics Coach Alberto Salazar Loses Court Of Arbitration For Sport Appeal Against Ban
Athletics coach Alberto Salazar's four-year suspension for a series of doping violations was upheld by the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Thursday.
- Abhishek Pal, Parul Chaudhary Win 5000m Titles At National Open Athletics Championships
Railways' Abhishek Pal and Parul Chaudhary won the men and women's 5000m titles respectively at the 60th National Open Athletics Championships.
- World Cross Country Championships In Australia Postponed To 2023
The World Cross Country Championships, scheduled for February 19, 2022 in Bathurst, Australia, have been postponed to 2023 due to travel restrictions.
- B Sample Confirms British Tokyo Olympics Silver Medallist CJ Ujah's Positive Doping Test
Team Great Britain's silver medal in the men's 4x100 metres relay at the Tokyo Olympics is almost certain to be stripped after the International Testing Agency confirmed that CJ Ujah's B sample has tested positive for banned substances.
- AFI Sacks Long Jumper M Sreeshankar's Coach After Tokyo Olympics Debacle
The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) sacked long jumper M Sreeshankar's coach, S Murali, owing to the youngster's disappointing Tokyo Olympics performance.
- Olympic Champion Karsten Warholm Cruises To Victory At ISTAF Berlin 2021
Norway's Olympic champion Karsten Warholm cruised to victory in the 400 metres hurdles in Berlin on Sunday.
- "Small Dream Came True": Neeraj Chopra Takes Parents On Their First Flight. See Pics
India's Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra fulfilled a "small dream" of his as he took his parents on their first flight on Saturday.
- Watch: Neeraj Chopra Shares Video Of "The Throw That Changed Everything"
Neeraj Chopra posted a video of the throw that helped him become only the second Indian to win an individual Olympic gold medal.