- Tokyo Olympics: Italy's Lamont Marcell Jacobs Wins Men's 100m Gold
Tokyo Olympics: Italy's Lamont Marcell Jacobs wins men's 100m gold with a time of 9.80s.
- Centenarian Sprinter Man Kaur Dies Of Heart Attack
Centenarian sprinter Man Kaur died of a heart attack on Saturday. She breathed her last at around 1 PM at a hospital in Mohali.
- Tokyo Olympics: Avinash Sable Misses Steeplechase Final; Dutee Chand, MP Jabir, Mixed 4x400m Relay Team Out
Tokyo Olympics: Avinash Sable failed to qualify for 3000m Steeplechase final, sprinter Dutee Chand and India 4x400m relay team produced a below-par performance to make an exit from their respective events.
- Tokyo Olympics: Dutee Chand, Avinash Sable To Kick Off India's Athletics Campaign; Neeraj Chopra In Action On August 4 And 7
Tokyo Olympics: Sprinter Dutee Chand, javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra, shot putter Tajinder Singh Toor, and discuss thrower Kamalpreet Kaur among others are part of India's athletics contingent for the Tokyo Games.
- Tokyo Olympics: "Go For The Medal", Sachin Tendulkar Sends Message To Tokyo-Bound Track And Field Athletes
Tokyo Olympics: Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar urged India's 26-member strong athletics squad to enjoy the pressure and not be bogged down by it during an online send-off.
- Olympic Gold Medallist Usain Bolt Returns On Track For 800m Race As Part Of Exhibition
Usain Bolt, the world's fastest man came out of retirement for a day on Tuesday for a promotional race event where he tried his fast stride for the first time in the 800m.
- V Revathi, Olympic Talent From A Humble Family In Rural India
V Revathi, 23, a railway ticket collector from rural Madurai, is one of the Tokyo Olympics medal hopefuls for India in the 4x400 mixed relay event.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Sprinter Hima Das Out Of Tokyo Olympics Due To Injury, Says Will Make A Strong Comeback
Star Indian sprinter Hima Das on Tuesday vowed to make a strong comeback in the major events next year after missing the Tokyo Olympics due to an injury.
- Stockholm Diamond League: Femke Bol Fourth Fast Women's 400m Hurdles Of All Time
Stockholm Diamond League: Femke Bol in the flat 400m this winter narrowly failed to break Yuliya Pechonkina's 2003 European record of 52.34.
- 24 Indian Para-Athletes Selected For Tokyo Paralympics
The para-athletes were picked during a selection meeting chaired by PCI chief Deepa Malik. India has been granted 24 slots.
- Denied Visas, Indian Para-Archers Pull Out Of Paralympics Qualification Event
India para-archers were unable to secure visas, which lead them to withdraw out of Final Paralympics Qualification, in Czech Republic.
- US Sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson Will Miss Olympic 100m After Positive Marijuana Test
American sprint sensation Sha'Carri Richardson confirmed Friday she tested positive for marijuana at the US Olympic athletics trials and says she could still compete on a relay at the Tokyo Games.
- Karsten Warholm Shatters 29-Year-Old Men's 400m Hurdles World Record Ahead Of Tokyo Olympics
Norway's Karsten Warholm fired out a shot at potential Tokyo Olympics rivals when he shattered the long-standing 400m hurdles world record at the Diamond League meet in Oslo.
- Tokyo Olympics: I Train Six To Seven Hours Daily, Says Dutee Chand
India's sprinter Dutee Chand said that she is training six to seven hours a day to prepare herself for the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
- World 400m Champion Salwa Eid Naser Gets 2-Year Doping Ban, Misses Tokyo Olympics
Salwa Eid Naser of Bahrain was banned for two years for doping on Wednesday in a ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Olympic-Bound Neeraj Chopra Recommended For Khel Ratna Award
The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) has appointed Neeraj Chopra for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, who recently won a bronze medal at the Kuortane games in Finland.
- Dutee Chand Qualifies For Tokyo Olympics In 100m And 200m Events
Ace Indian sprinter Dutee Chand has qualified for the upcoming Tokyo Olympics in both 100m and 200m races via the World Rankings quota on Wednesday.
- Odisha Government Nominates Sprinter Dutee Chand For Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
Odisha government on Tuesday nominated ace sprinter Dutee Chand for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, the country's highest sporting honour.