- Took Provisional Suspension For Swift Resolution Of Doping Case: Dipa Karmakar
Indian gymnast Dipa Karmakar on Saturday said she accepted provisional suspension after returning positive for a banned drug to swiftly resolve her case with the international federation
- Dipa Karmakar Handed 21-Month Ban After Failing Dope Test
Star gymnast Dipa Karmakar has been handed a 21-month ban for failing a dope test conducted by the International Testing Agency, contrary to claims made by Indian officials that her "suspension" last year was not related to doping offence.
- Bishweshwar Nandi Named Women's Gymnastic Team Coach For Commonwealth Games 2022
Bishweshwar Nandi replaces Rohit Jaiswal as the coach of the Indian women's gymnastics team for the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.
- Young Gymnast Protistha Samanta Selected For Upcoming World Cups
Young gymnast Protistha Samanta from West Bengal has been included in India's six-member contingent which will participate in the upcoming World Cups in Egypt and Azerbaijan.
- Japanese Gymnastics Legend Kohei Uchimura Retires At 33
Two-time Olympic gymnastics all-around champion Kohei Uchimura has retired aged 33, his management said Tuesday, ending the career of one of the sport's all-time greats.
- Gymnasts Abused By Jailed US Ex-Team Doctor Reach $380 Million Settlement
Larry Nassar, 58, is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty in late 2017 and early 2018 to sexually assaulting athletes while working as a sports medicine doctor at USA Gymnastics (USAG) and Michigan State University (MSU).
- Olympic Gold medallist Sunisa Lee Says She Was Pepper Sprayed In Racist Attack
American Olympic gymnastics gold medallist Sunisa Lee said in an interview that she was recently pepper sprayed in an anti-Asian attack while out with friends in Los Angeles.
- Simone Biles, Fellow American Gymnasts Slam FBI, USA Gymnastics, Olympic Committee Over Larry Nassar Abuse
Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman and Maggie Nichols excoriated USA Gymnastics, the US Olympic Committee and the FBI in a Senate testimony.
- British Gymnastics Chief "Deeply Sorry" After Abuse Claim
British Gymnastics chairman Mike Darcey admitted the coaching culture must change to ensure a less toxic environment.
- Tokyo Games: "It Means More Than All The Golds," Says Simone Biles After Priceless Olympics Bronze
Tokyo Olympics: Star USA gymnast Simone Biles said the bronze medal she won at the Tokyo Games "means more than all the golds".
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Gymnast Pranati Nayak, Swimmers Maana Patel, Srihari Natraj Begin Training At Games Village
Tokyo Olympics: India female gymnast Pranati Nayak and swimmers Maana Patel and Srihari Natraj began their training ahead of their debut at the Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: US Gymnast Tests Positive For COVID-19
A female US gymnast has tested positive for coronavirus at an Olympic training camp and another athlete is self-isolating, team chiefs and Japanese officials said.
- Tokyo Olympics: Deepak Kabra Becomes First Indian Gymnastics Judge At Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: Deepak Kabra became the first Indian gymnastics judge to be selected for the Olympic Games. He will be seen officiating the men's artistic gymnasts at Tokyo Games.
- Simone Biles Returns To Competition With Historic Vault
Simone Biles delivered on the vault she's been preparing -- a Yurchenko double pike -- at the US Classic in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- India Gymnast Pranati Nayak Gets Asian Quota, To Compete At Tokyo Olympics
India gymnast Pranati Nayak, who had claimed a bronze in vault at the Asian Artistic Gymnastic Championships in 2019, is set to compete at the Tokyo Olympics after qualifying through the continental quota.
- Tokyo To Host International Gymnastics Meet As "Litmus Test" For Olympics
The gymnastics meet comes with Tokyo 2020 and Japanese government officials poring over plans for coronavirus countermeasures in a bid to show they can host next year's Games even if a vaccine is not available or widely in use.
- Regaining Fitness My Main Focus: Dipa Karmakar
Gymnast Dipa Karmakar is happy to resume training after gyms opened in her state of Tripura.
- Olympic Gymnastics Qualifier In Tokyo Cancelled Over Coronavirus
The Japan Gymnastics Association announced the scrapping of the Artistic Gymnastics World Cup Tokyo on April 4-5, an Olympic test event, just a few days after saying it would be held without spectators.