- Simone Biles, Fellow American Gymnasts Slam FBI, USA Gymnastics, Olympic Committee Over Larry Nassar Abuse
Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman and Maggie Nichols excoriated USA Gymnastics, the US Olympic Committee and the FBI in a Senate testimony.
- British Gymnastics Chief "Deeply Sorry" After Abuse Claim
British Gymnastics chairman Mike Darcey admitted the coaching culture must change to ensure a less toxic environment.
- Tokyo Games: "It Means More Than All The Golds," Says Simone Biles After Priceless Olympics Bronze
Tokyo Olympics: Star USA gymnast Simone Biles said the bronze medal she won at the Tokyo Games "means more than all the golds".
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Gymnast Pranati Nayak, Swimmers Maana Patel, Srihari Natraj Begin Training At Games Village
Tokyo Olympics: India female gymnast Pranati Nayak and swimmers Maana Patel and Srihari Natraj began their training ahead of their debut at the Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: US Gymnast Tests Positive For COVID-19
A female US gymnast has tested positive for coronavirus at an Olympic training camp and another athlete is self-isolating, team chiefs and Japanese officials said.
- Tokyo Olympics: Deepak Kabra Becomes First Indian Gymnastics Judge At Olympics
Tokyo Olympics: Deepak Kabra became the first Indian gymnastics judge to be selected for the Olympic Games. He will be seen officiating the men's artistic gymnasts at Tokyo Games.
- Simone Biles Returns To Competition With Historic Vault
Simone Biles delivered on the vault she's been preparing -- a Yurchenko double pike -- at the US Classic in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- India Gymnast Pranati Nayak Gets Asian Quota, To Compete At Tokyo Olympics
India gymnast Pranati Nayak, who had claimed a bronze in vault at the Asian Artistic Gymnastic Championships in 2019, is set to compete at the Tokyo Olympics after qualifying through the continental quota.
- Tokyo To Host International Gymnastics Meet As "Litmus Test" For Olympics
The gymnastics meet comes with Tokyo 2020 and Japanese government officials poring over plans for coronavirus countermeasures in a bid to show they can host next year's Games even if a vaccine is not available or widely in use.
- Regaining Fitness My Main Focus: Dipa Karmakar
Gymnast Dipa Karmakar is happy to resume training after gyms opened in her state of Tripura.
- Olympic Gymnastics Qualifier In Tokyo Cancelled Over Coronavirus
The Japan Gymnastics Association announced the scrapping of the Artistic Gymnastics World Cup Tokyo on April 4-5, an Olympic test event, just a few days after saying it would be held without spectators.
- "How About You Amaze Me": Simone Biles' Dig At USA Gymnastics In Birthday Tweet
Simone Biles wants more than good wishes from USA Gymnastics.
- Simone Biles Extends Record For Most World Gymnastic Championship Medals
Simone Biles won her fifth gold, her second of the day, at the world championships in the women's floor final to extend her own all-time record.
- Simone Biles Wins Record-Equalling 23rd World Championship Medal
Nina Derwael of Belgium retained the women's uneven bars title at the world gymnastics championships as Simone Biles finished fifth, missing a record 24th worlds medal.
- Simone Biles Wins 16th World Gymnastics Title, Fifth All-Round Gold
Simone Biles dominated the beam and sealed gold with the highest score of 14.400 in the floor exercise when she had only needed 12.300 for the title.
- World Artistic Gymnastics Championships: Challenges Galore Indian Gymnasts Eyeing Olympic Spots
The Indian gymnasts will have to punch way above their weight to salvage any hope of booking an Olympic berth from the event
- Six Indian Gymnasts Selected For Artistic Gymnastics World Championships
The selection trials were held at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium and the performances were evaluated by qualified judges from the national and international level.
- Dipa Karmakar's Participation In 2020 Tokyo Olympics Uncertain: Coach Bisweswar Nandi
Dipa Karmakar's rehabilitation after a knee injury is taking longer than expected and that forced her out of the Asian Championships.