Table Tennis News
- High Court Asks Centre To Conduct Inquiry Into Allegations Against Table Tennis Body By Manika Batra
The Delhi High Court Thursday stayed the Table Tennis Federation of India's mandate on compulsory attendance at the National Coaching Camp in order to be selected for any upcoming international event and asked the Centre to conduct an inquiry into Manika Batra's complaint against the sports body.
- Manika Batra Left Out Of India Squad For Asian Table Tennis Championships
Star paddler Manika Batra was on Wednesday left out of the Indian squad for the Asian Table Tennis Championships in Doha starting September 28.
- TTFI Forms Panel To Probe Manika Batra's Fixing Allegations Against Soumyadeep Roy
Table Tennis Federation of India formed a inquiry panel to probe Manika Batra's match-fixing allegations against national coach Soumyadeep Roy.
- Matter Between Manika Batra, Soumyadeep Roy To Be Heard On September 11: TTFI Secretary-General
The Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) is set to have a meeting with Manika Batra and Soumyadeep Roy on September 11 to discuss the ongoing matter between the duo.
- Bhavinaben Patel Aims For Gold Medal At 2024 Paris Paralympics
After winning the silver medal in Tokyo, para table tennis player Bhavinaben Patel said she wants to win gold medal at 2024 Paris Paralympics.
- Table Tennis Star Manika Batra Denies Claim She Didn't Report Alleged Fixing Offer Earlier
Manika Batra denied TTFI's claim that she didn't report to the federation when national coach Soumyadeep Roy allegedly asked her to throw a match.
- Table Tennis Star Manika Batra Alleges National Coach Asked Her To "Concede Match" During Olympic Qualifiers
In her response to TTFI, Indian table tennis star Manika Batra has reportedly accused national coach Soumyadeep Roy of pressurising her to lose a match during the Olympic qualifiers.
- Having Personal Coach Is Basic Requirement For Individual Events: Manika Batra
After her show cause notice incident, Manika Batra revealed a personal coach is needed for individual events and she also explained why she refused Team India's chief coach's help during the Tokyo Olympics.
- Paddlers Manika Batra, G Sathiyan Seek Exemption From National Camp Ahead Of Asian Championships; Face Non Selection
India's leading table tennis players G Sathiyan and Manika Batra have sought an exemption from the national federation TTFI for the national camp beginning in Sonepat on Thursday.
- Tokyo Paralympics: Table Tennis Federation Of India To Award Silver Medallist Bhavinaben Patel With Rs 31 Lakh
Paralympics: President of the Table Tennis Federation of India Dushyant Chautala said that the federation will award Tokyo Paralympics silver medallist Bhavinaben Patel with Rs 31 lakh.
- Sachin Tendulkar, Abhinav Bindra And Others Salute Bhavinaben Patel For Tokyo Paralympics Heroics
Bhavinaben Patel clinched the silver in Tokyo, becoming the first Indian table tennis player to win a medal at the Paralympics.
- Tokyo Paralympics: India's Bhavinaben Patel Qualifies For Women's Singles Table Tennis Quarters
India's para table tennis player Bhavinaben Patel on Friday qualified for the quarterfinals of the Tokyo Paralympics after a scintillating 3-0 win over Joyce de Oliviera of Brazil in her Class 4 Round of 16 match.
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran Wins ITTF Czech International Open Men's Singles Title
Sathiyan Gnanasekaran beat Ukraine's Yevhen Pryshchepa in the ITTF Czech International Open final to win the men's singles title.
- Tokyo Paralympics: India's Bhavinaben Patel Loses To China's Zhou Ying In Table Tennis Group A Clash
India's para table tennis player Bhavinaben Patel lost to China's Zhou Ying by 3-0 in her opening match of Group A in women's singles at the Tokyo Paralympics on Wednesday
- Tokyo Paralympics: Paddler Sonalben Manubhai Patel Loses To Qian Li In Group D Opener
Tokyo Paralympics: Indian para table tennis player Sonalben Manubhai Patel lost to China's Qian Li in her first Group D match on Wednesday.
- Manika Batra And G Sathiyan Win Mixed Doubles Title In Budapest
Manika Batra and G Sathiyan outplayed Hungary's Dora Madarasz and Nandor Ecseki 3-1 to win the mixed doubles title at the WTT Contender in Budapest.
- Manika Batra In Singles Semis And Mixed Doubles Final At WTT Contender
Manika Batra reached the women's singles semis at the WTT Contender meet and then paired up with G Sathiyan to make it to the mixed doubles final.
- Olympics: Table Tennis Federation Of India To Issue Show Cause To Manika Batra After She Refuses National Coach's Help In Tokyo
Tokyo Olympics: Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) will issue a show cause notice to paddler Manika Batra after she refused to take national coach Soumyadeep Roy's help at the Olympics.