It began with allegations of an IPL player molesting a woman at a five-star hotel in Delhi. Two days of investigation by the Delhi Police suggest one other cricketer was involved. Here are 10 big developments in this story:
1) KP Appanna, who plays for the Royal Challengers Bangalore, is being questioned by the Delhi police. He was identified in CCTV footage as the man who accompanied fellow team-member Luke Pomersbach to a five-star hotel early on Friday morning.
2) This was Mr Pomersbach's second visit to the hotel room. Earlier that night, he allegedly tried to molest a US citizen named Zohal Hameed and then beat up her fiancee when he tried to intervene.
3) The Delhi Police says that Mr Pomersbach has confessed to being drunk and molesting Ms Hameed at a five-star hotel. The police says the statement was recorded on Friday. However, the "confession" is not admissible in court because it was not recorded before a magistrate.
4) Mr Pomersbach, who is Australian, has told reporters that he is not guilty. He was arrested for a few hours on Friday before being granted bail.
5) He has been accused by Ms Hameed of trying to kiss her in a hotel suite she shared with her fiance, a businessman named Sahil Peerzada. They met at a party, after which Mr Pomersbach visited their suite. Mr Peerzada was released from hospital today.
6) Mr Peerzada told reporters that Mr Pomersbach had hit him. He described Sidhartha Mallya, the Director of Royal Challengers Bangalore, as "a good host" and said he been invited by Mr Mallya to the party. He also said that Mr Mallya "did not do a good thing" by tweeting about Ms Hameed.
7) Mr Mallya, whose father Vijay owns the Royal Challengers, had said in a series of tweets last week that Hameed's behaviour at the party was not befitting of "a future wife."
8) Two friends of Mr Peerzada who were present in the hotel suite when the fight erupted are expected to furnish crucial evidence.
9) Dr Vijay Mallya, who owns the Royal Challengers, said on the weekend - "I think it was probably one of the late night brawls. Royal Challengers regrets the incident. Let the investigation be fair and proper, let the law take its own course. We will fully co-operate."
10) Mr Pomersbach has a troubled past. He has been arrested for drunk driving in Australia and has spent time in rehab for alcohol addiction.