India vs Australia 3rd ODI Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli Star As India Clinch 3-Match Series 2-1
Highlights, Ind vs Aus 3rd ODI: Hundred from Rohit Sharma and a half-century from Virat Kohli helped India register a seven-wicket win over Australia in the 3rd ODI and clinch the series 2-1.
Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli starred with the bat as India chased down the 287-run target against Australia in the third ODI at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru to clinch the three-match series 2-1 on Sunday. Rohit Sharma scored his 29th ODI hundred while skipper Virat Kohli scored his 57th fifty of his ODI career. Rohit and Kohli added 137 runs for the second wicket, helping India take control of the game. Rohit got out for 119 runs while Kohli smashed 89 runs. Shreyas Iyer scored a quickfire 44 off 35 balls to help India chase down the total with 15 balls left and register a seven wicket win. For Australia, Pat Cummmins and Mitchell Starc had an off day as they leaked boundaries way too often. Both of the them went wicket-less. Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood bowled economically and picked up a wicket each but couldn't help their side get across the finish line. Earlier, Australia skipper Aaron Finch won the toss and opted to bat. Steve Smith (131 runs off 132 balls) scored his 9th ODI hundred, while Marnus Labuschagne smashed his maiden ODI fifty, helping Australia score 286/9 in Bengaluru. (Scorecard)
Highlights Between India vs Australia 3rd ODI, straight from M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
3rd ODI, Australia in India, 3 ODI Series, 2020, Jan 19, 2020
- 21:12 (IST)India clinch three-match ODI series 2-1!India come back from behind to clinch the three-match ODI series 2-1. Indian players paced their innings perfectly and played risk-free shots for major part of the match and in the end chased down the total with 15 balls left.
- 21:06 (IST)India vs Australia 3rd ODI: India win by seven wickets!The winning runs come off the bat of Manish Pandey. Hazlewood bowled full and Manish Pandey smashed it past him straight down the ground to hand India a seven-wicket victory.
- 20:13 (IST)Live Score: Zampa removes Rohit for 119 runs!Adam Zampa provides Australia with an important breakthrough as he removes Rohit Sharma for 119 runs. Rohit Sharma wanted to clear the mid-wicket fence but got beaten by the turn and ended up hitting the ball high in the air and Mitchell Starc grabbed a simple catch running in from long-on.
- 20:02 (IST)Australia bowlers tonight!Australia bowlers have failed to deliver as a group tonight. Three of their bowlers have bowled economically while others have leaked runs freely.
- 19:41 (IST)Live Score: Hundred for Rohit Sharma!Rohit Sharma steers the ball towards third man to bring up his 29th ODI century off 110 balls.
- 19:17 (IST)India vs Australia 3rd ODI: Four!Mitchell Starc bowls wide from Virat Kohli and he leans forward and drives it through covers for a cracking boundary. With that shot he became the fastest to 5,000 ODI runs as captain.
- 19:05 (IST)Another brilliant over from Agar!Ashton Agar has bowled brilliantly tonight as he has kept things tight and hasn't given easy boundaries. He finishes another tidy over in which he gave only two runs.