World t20, 2016 Features
- World T20: Virat Kohli's Heroics the Only Talking Point For India
Virat Kohli's exploits for India in the World T20 increased his stature as one of the game's greats. However, for India, it was a case of some missed opportunities after their loss to the West Indies in the final.
- World T20: India Should Have Avoided Bengaluru Helter-Skelter Versus Bangladesh
India beat Bangladesh by just one run to keep themselves in contention. They take on Australia on Sunday in what will be a knockout clash for a place in the ICC World T20 semifinals.
- World T20: New Zealand Rule The Spinning Tracks as Hard Times For Sri Lanka Continue
Indian wickets are famous for being happy hunting grounds for spin bowlers and that's certainly been the case at the World T20. New Zealand's rookie spinner Mitchell Santner tops the wickets chart.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is Right, Virat Kohli Should be Team's Role Model
Mahendra Singh Dhoni wants youngsters to observe how Kohli bats on different wickets and how once he gets in, he makes sure he converts his starts into big innings.
- No One Like Chris Gayle!
So what makes Chris Gayle special? What makes him the most loved man on the field in every part of the world?
- Indian Cricket, Under MS Dhoni, Experienced a Renaissance in 2007 ICC World Twenty20
India's win in the inaugural ICC World Twenty20 in 2007 brought about a revolution that changed the nature of the game. MS Dhoni would go on to become Captain Excellence
- Yuvraj Singh, Chris Gayle Blazed Away to Glory -- Top-10 Knocks in ICC World Twenty20
ICC World Twenty20 has witnessed some of the greatest knocks in the history of the shortest format of cricket. From Yuvraj Singh's fastest fifty to Mike Hussey's match-winning 60 against Pakistan, these superlative performances have enthralled fans all over the world.
- Will Indian Premier League Exposure Hurt India in ICC World Twenty20?
Despite the Indian Premier League exposure, teams such as Australia, South Africa and England will find it difficult to deal with spinning conditions in India during the ICC World Twenty20.
- ICC World Twenty20: Yuvraj's Six Sixes in an Over, Lee's Hattrick Among Top 10 Moments
World Twenty20 has changed the way cricket is played around the world. In its decade-long history, it has seen mind-boggling feats, improbable wins, unlikely heroes and much more. Here we look at the most precious moments that the biennial extravaganza has given cricket fans.
- Five Men Who Have Taken ICC World Twenty20 by Storm
Sri Lanka's Mahela Jayawardene is the highest run-getter in Twenty20 World Cups, while his teammate Lasith Malinga is the highest wicket-taker in the five editions of the tournament that started in 2007.