- Tokyo Olympics: Fouaad Mirza 22nd After Equestrian Cross Country Round
Tokyo Olympics: India's Fouaad Mirza and his horse Seigneur Medicott currently are in 22nd place after completing the cross country course with 11.20 points.
- Tokyo Olympics: Australian Equestrian Tests Positive For Cocaine, Suspended From Olympics
Australian showjumper Jamie Kermond was Wednesday provisionally suspended from the Tokyo Olympics after testing positive for cocaine, team officials said.
- India To Host World Cup Qualifiers For Equestrian Tent Pegging
The Equestrian Tent Pegging World Cup Qualifiers are scheduled to be held in Greater Noida from March 11-14.
- Asian Games: Indian Equestrians Finish Fourth in Eventing Dressage
The Indian quartet of Sangram Singh, Fouaad Mirza, Mrityunjay Sinh Rathore, Pooviah Ajai Appachu finished fourth in the seven-team field, behind South Korea, Japan and China at the Asian Games.
- Asian Games 2014: Indian Women Riders Disappoint in Equestrian event
Shruti Vohra and Nadia Haridass finished towards the end of the field in the Equestrian competition of Asian Games 2014.
- Asian Games: Indian Women Equestrian Dressage Team Finishes Sixth
Indian women's equestrian team came up with an aggregate percentage score of 65.158 to end at sixth in an eight-team field.
- London 2012 Equestrian: Britain wins team show jumping in gold jumpoff
Britain has beaten the Netherlands in a jumpoff for the gold medal in team show jumping at the London Games, its first gold in that equestrian discipline in 60 years.
- London 2012 Equestrian: Germany beat Britain to eventing title
Germany successfully defended their eventing team Olympic title on Tuesday as hosts Great Britain fought off New Zealand for silver in a tense conclusion to the final jumping session.
- London 2012 Equestrian: Queen's granddaughter Zara wins silver
The queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips added to the family silver on Tuesday, helping team Britain to a second-place finish behind Germany in Olympic equestrian eventing.
- London 2012 Equestrian: Germany wins gold; Royal Zara finishes well
Zara Phillips has completed the team show jumping portion of her Olympic equestrian debut, knocking down one fence and incurring a slight time penalty but finishing among the top riders midway through the competition.
- Queen's granddaughter raises Britain's medal hopes
High Kingdom, the horse of Olympic royal Zara Phillips, has been cleared to compete in the final show jumping phase of the equestrian eventing competition.
- London 2012 Equestrian: Family affair as Zara Phillips makes Games bow
Zara Phillips, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, made her long-awaited Olympics equestrian debut Sunday, with grandfather Prince Philip and mother, the Princess Royal, lending support.
- Meditating Buddhist monk saddles up for London
He'd prefer enlightenment to a medal, but when Japan's horse-riding Buddhist monk Kenki Sato saddles up for London 2012, he'll be representing one of the Olympics' more unusual families.
- Animals do stupid things - Games-bound Phillips
Zara Phillips, who missed out on competing at the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games when her star horse Toytown limped out with injury, is counting on no similar ill-luck befalling her at London 2012.
- Cian O'Connor, stripped of Athens gold, back in Games
Irish showjumper Cian O'Connor has received a late call-up to compete at London 2012, eight years after he won gold at Athens only to be subsequently stripped of his title.
- Japan's 70-year-old aiming high in London Olympics
Japanese equestrian Hiroshi Hoketsu, who looks set to be the oldest competitor at the London Olympics, says at 70 he feels as fit as ever and fancies his chances of success at this year's Games.