- Tokyo Olympics: World No. 1 Amit Panghal Eyes Glory In His Maiden Games
Tokyo Olympics: Amit Panghal will enter his maiden Olympics as world number one in the 52kg category and is a favourite to win a medal in the upcoming quadrennial event.
- Vikas Krishan Driven by Bitter London Experience For Rio Olympics
Vikas Krishan had his win over American Errol Spence overturned during the London Olympics four years back, and he is eager to make amends now
- I got confused in the semi-final bout: Mary Kom
She is over the moon after becoming the first Indian woman boxer to clinch an Olympic medal but bronze is not the colour for M C Mary Kom, who feels she could have finished higher on the podium had it not been for the "confusion" that gripped her during the semifinals.
- No medal but this was our best Olympic performance: Sandhu
India's much-hyped male boxers might have drawn a blank in the London Olympics but national coach Gurbaksh Singh Sandhu on Thursday insisted that the country's pugilists gave their "best performance" in the quadrennial sporting spectacle.
- Life comes a full circle for Mary Kom
In a country where world champions are a rarity, five-time boxing world champion M.C. Mary Kom always had to shout for recognition. But all that will hopefully change now after she has added another feather to her cap - an Olympic medal.
- Olympics boxing: Mary Kom captures India's heart
A month ago, India's diminutive female boxer Mary Kom was just an occasional story on the sports pages. With an Olympic medal in hand, she has become the nation's newest sports star.
- Manipuris pray for Mary Kom's success
With boxer M C Mary Kom poised to fight for silver medal in the London Olympics on Wednesday evening, a large number of people in Manipur prayed for her success in temples and churches all over the state.
- Meet Nicola Adams, the fighter between Mary Kom and the Olympic final
India's Mary Kom will fight world number 2 Nicola Adams today for a right to advance into the final round of the 51kg boxing in the London Olympics. While the 29-year-old is assured of bringing back a Bronze at the least, she can also gain clear shot at a Silver or a Gold.
- Indian boxers look to make a mark at the grandest stage
The stage looks set for the Indian boxers to create history at the London Olympics. With eight boxers qualifying for the mega event, India is fielding its largest boxing contingent at the Games.
- Nothing to lose at the Olympics, says boxer Jai Bhagwan
A late bloomer in the world of boxing, Jai Bhagwan took rapid strides to get to the pinnacle of sport in the country. In his first appearance at the Olympics, the 27-year-old feels he has nothing to lose and will be under no pressure.
- 3rd T20I, India in Sri Lanka, 3 T20I Series, 2021 at Colombo, Jul 29, 2021Sri LankaIndiaThu, Jul 29, 2021 - 8:00 PM IST
- 2nd T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Guyana, Jul 31, 2021West IndiesPakistanSat, Jul 31, 2021 - 8:30 PM IST
- 3rd T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Guyana, Aug 1, 2021West IndiesPakistanSun, Aug 1, 2021 - 8:30 PM IST
- 3rd ODI, Australia in West Indies, 3 ODI Series, 2021 at Barbados, Jul 27, 2021West Indies152 (45.1)Australia153/4 (30.3)Australia beat West Indies by 6 wickets
- 1st T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Barbados, Jul 28, 2021West IndiesPakistanMatch Abandoned
- 2nd T20I, India in Sri Lanka, 3 T20I Series, 2021 at Colombo, Jul 28, 2021Sri Lanka133/6 (19.4)India132/5 (20.0)Sri Lanka beat India by 4 wickets