India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI Highlights: India Become World No.1 In One-Day Format After Series Sweep Against New Zealand
India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI Highlights: With the victory over New Zealand on Tuesday, India clean swept the guests in the three-match series and also took the number one spot in ODI rankings, replacing England.
IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI Highlights: India defeated New Zealand by 90 runs in the third and final ODI match at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on Tuesday. With the victory, India clean swept the guests in the three-match series and also took the number one spot in ODI rankings, replacing England. Talking about the match, Rohit Sharma (101 off 85 balls) and Shubman Gill (112 off 78 balls) starred with their respective centuries as India posted 385 for 9 after New Zealand skipper Tom Latham had won the toss and opted to field. The duo of Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma stitched 212 runs for the opening wicket and it was all India's game from there. Despite wickets falling at regular intervals from thereon, India posted a mammoth total on the board. In reply. Devon Conway (138 off 100 balls) was the lone fighter as the guests were bundled out for 295 runs. Kuldeep Yadav and Shardul Thakur took three wickets apiece. (SCORECARD)
India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik
New Zealand (Playing XI): Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy, Blair Tickner
Here are the Highlights of the 3rd ODI Match between India and New Zealand straight from Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore
- 20:17 (IST)
- 19:27 (IST)IND vs NZ: Century for Devon Conway!Full and into the slot from Yuzvendra Chahal and Devon Conway slams it for a six. Chahal bowls a similar delivery in the follow up and the result is no different. Another six and that's the century for Devon Conway. He gets there in only 71 balls, exactly what New Zealand needed from him.
- 18:55 (IST)IND vs NZ: OUTOUT!!! India finally take a sigh of relief after Kuldeep Yadav breaks the 100-run partnership between Devon Conway and Henry Nicholls and dismissed the latter. Kuldeep Strikes Nicholls on his pads as the umpire signals LBW. The visitors opt for a DRS but unfortunately Nicholls departs for 42.NZ 106/2 (14.5 overs)
- 18:28 (IST)IND vs NZ: Back-to-back boundariesWhat a batting from Conway. The Kiwi batter smashes a four and a six on Umran Malik's deliveries. The first one comes after he hammers a terrific shot towards the long-off. The other one comes after he punches it towards the deep backward point as the ball goes straight into crowd. 12 runs off this over.NZ 68/1 (9 overs)
- 18:03 (IST)IND vs NZ: FOURFOUR!!! Devon Conway brings some momentum towards New Zealand as he smashes two boundaries on Washington Sundar's deliveries. The first one comes after he lifts it over the mid-on for a boundary. The second one comes after he hammers it and passes it through the fielder at the mid-wicket.NZ 20/1 (3.4 overs)
- 17:49 (IST)IND vs NZ: OUTOUT!!! What a breakthrough for India. Hardik Pandya bowls out Finn Allen on the second delivery of the innings. Allen gets completely bamboozled as the ball touches the edge and then rattles out the middle and the leg stumps. New Zealand lose an early wicket in the chase.NZ 0/1 (0.1 overs)
- 17:40 (IST)IND vs NZ: We are backHello and welcome back to our live coverage of the second innings of the third ODI match between India and New Zealand at the Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore. New Zealand need 386 runs in 300 balls after Rohit Sharma (101) and Shubman Gill (112) guide Team India to a massive total of 385/9.
- 17:09 (IST)IND vs NZ: India 385/9 in 50 oversKuldeep Yadav gets dismissed on the last delivery of the innings as India finish at 385/9 in 50 overs. Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill are the pick among the batters as they smash 101 and 112 runs respectively. For New Zealand, Blair Tickner and Jacob Duffy scalped three wickets each. Michael Bracewell also scalped one wicket.
- 17:03 (IST)IND vs NZ: Fifty for HardikAfter hitting a massive six on Jacob Duff's delivery, Hardik Pandya take a brilliant double and brings up his half-century. Hardik takes 36 deliveries to cross the 50-run mark and also brings momentum towards the Indian side. Brilliant batting from Hardik.IND 375/6 (48.2 overs)