India vs Bangladesh Highlights, World Cup 2019: India Qualify For Semis After Beating Bangladesh By 28 Runs
India vs Bangladesh Highlights: 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup: India beat Bangladesh by 28 runs and qualify for the semi-finals.
India booked their place in the semi-finals of the Cricket World Cup with a 28-run win over Bangladesh at Edgbaston on Tuesday. Victory saw two-time former champions India join reigning title-holders Australia in the last four with a match to spare, while this result ended Bangladesh's slim hopes of advancing to the knockout phase. For the second match in a row, India's Rohit Sharma was dropped in single figures and made a hundred. Sharma's 104, his fourth century of the World Cup, helped take India to 314-9 despite Mustafizur Rahman's 5-59. That proved too much for the Tigers, who were dismissed for 286 with two overs to spare, India spearhead Jasprit Bumrah taking 4-55. (SCORECARD)
World Cup 2019 Match Today, Highlights Between India vs Bangladesh, Straight from Edgbaston, Birmingham.
- 23:04 (IST)Out! Bumrah gets two in twoRemember the name Jasprit Bumrah, the bowler who bowls the perfect yorkers. He wraps up Bangladesh innings with two brilliant yorkers to send India into the semi-finals.
- 21:59 (IST)Bumrah injures himselfAfter covering decent ground, Jasprit Bumrah falls awkwardly and the ball gets past the rope. These four runs are gift to Bangladesh. Bumrah also seems to have injured himself in the process. Team physio is rushing to the ground. These are not good scenes if you are an Indian fan.
- 21:29 (IST)Out! Hardik gets his secondHardik Pandya bangs the ball short and Liton Das tries to pull him, doesn't get the connection right and Dinesh Karthik at midwicket completes a simple catch.
- 20:56 (IST)Out! Big wicket for IndiaMushfiqur Rahim picks the man out on the leg side and a simple catch at mid wicket for Mohammed Shami. Yuzvendra Chahal gets his first wicket. Bangladesh three down now.
- 20:46 (IST)Mohammed Shami has been terrific in World Cups for India!Mohammed Shami has picked up 31 wickets in 11 World Cup matches, the third most successful bowler for India in the mega tournament.
Mohammed Shami has taken 31 wickets from just 11 @cricketworldcup matches— ICC (@ICC) July 2, 2019
The only Indian bowlers to have taken more in Men's World Cups are Zaheer Khan and Javagal Srinath (both 44). #CWC19 | #BANvIND pic.twitter.com/KYv5NMvmm9