- "Sometimes, It Feels Like A Dream," Says Princepal Singh On His NBA Journey
Princepal Singh, only the second Indian to debut in the NBA Summer League, said that his journey has been nothing short of a dream and he is working on his fitness and skills to achieve his next goal of playing in the NBA.
- Tokyo Games: NBA Star Luka Doncic Leads Slovenia Into Olympics
NBA star Luka Doncic delivered a triple-double against Lithuania 96-85 and this victory leads Slovenia into the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
- Meet Nav Bhatia, First Fan To Be "Honoured" Within Naismith Basketball Hall Of Fame
Toronto Raptors supporter Nav Bhatia became the first fan to be honoured within Naismith Basketball Hall Of Fame.
- NBA: Russell Westbrook Sets New Triple-Double Record
NBA: Washington Wizards star Russell Westbrook bagged his 182nd triple-double to break Oscar Robertson's 47-year-old record.
- NBA: Seven Players Test Positive For COVID-19 In Past Week
NBA: Toronto Raptors listed five players out on Wednesday evening due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- NBA: LeBron James Scores 19 points To Help Los Angeles Lakers Defeat Golden State Warriors
NBA: Champions Los Angeles Lakers, who lost five of their first six with Anthony Davis sideline, have now won two straight matches.
- I Am The Wrong Guy To Go At: LeBron James Hits Back At Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Earlier Zlatan Ibrahimovic had commented that athletes should stay out of politics, and he called out LeBron James over his political activism.
- NBA: Julius Randle's Late Heroics Lead New York Knicks Over Orlando Magic
New York Knicks' Julius Randle scored 21 points as the Knicks defeated Orlando Magic 91-84.
- Cricket South Africa Launch Black Day ODI To Fight Against Gender-Based Violence
The Black Day ODI game will be played on January 23 at the Kingsmead Cricket Stadium and will see South Africa women's team take on Pakistan Women.
- New York Knicks Thump Boston Celtics In Kemba Walker's NBA Return
The New York Knicks ended a five-game losing streak in the NBA by beating the Boston Celtics 105-75.
- LeBron James Celebrates 36th Birthday With Another NBA Milestone In LA Lakers Win
NBA superstar LeBron James scored double-digit points for the 1,000th straight game in the Lakers' 121-107 victory over the Spurs in San Antonio.
- NBA Set For Leap Into Unknown As New Season Tips Off
The NBA has put in place a range of measures designed to mitigate the Covid-19 threat, including strict safety protocols and a tweaked schedule that cuts down on travel.
- LA Lakers Crush Miami Heat To Capture 17th NBA Title
LeBron James added another chapter to an epic career, fueling the LA Lakers with a triple-double of 28 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists and capturing his fourth NBA title with a third different team.
- NBA Playoffs: LeBron James Guides LA Lakers To First Western Conference Final In 10 Years
Los Angeles Lakers advanced to their first NBA final four since the Kobe Bryant-led Lakers beat Phoenix for the conference title and then defeated Boston for the 2010 NBA championship.
- "Witnessing All Time Greatness": Jimmy Neesham Hails LeBron James After Los Angeles Lakers' Win In NBA Playoffs
LeBron James was the hero for Los Angeles Lakers, as they defeated Houston Rockets in the NBA playoffs. New Zealand all-rounder Jimmy Neesham took to Twitter to hail the all-time great.
- NBA Playoffs Resume Saturday As League Vows More Social Support
NBA playoff games will resume on Saturday after the league and players agreed Friday on plans for greater social justice and racial equality measures
- NBA Postpones Games As Players Vote To Return
In a statement following an NBA Board of Governors meeting, the league said games could resume as early as Friday.
- Donald Trump's Son-In-Law Says NBA Stars Lucky To Afford Racism Walkout
Jared Kushner criticised NBA players' protest against racism and police brutality.