P : Played
W : Win
L : Loss
T : Tie
NR : No Results
NRR : Net Run Rate
PTS : Points
Win : 2 points
Tie, No Result or abandoned : 1 point
Loss : 0 point
WOMEN'S PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS TABLE
- In its first season, the Women’s Premier League will stage a total of 20 league matches and 2 Playoff games that will be played in a duration of 23 days.
- The league will start on 4th March at the DY Patil Stadium with a blockbuster clash between Gujarat Giants and Mumbai Indians.
- There will be 4 double headers with the first match starting at 3:30 PM IST. All evening matches will start at 7:30 PM IST.
- The Final game of the league stage will be played between UP Warriorz and Delhi Capitals on 21st March at the Brabourne Stadium, CCI.
- The Top three teams will qualify into the knockouts. The top-place finisher in the points table will enter the final directly.
- The second and third will play in the Eliminator.
- Top of the points table and winner of the eliminator will play in final.
- The Eliminator will be played at the DY Patil Stadium on 24th March.
- The Final of Women’s Premier League 2023 will be played at the Brabourne Stadium on 26th March.