Nadal, Federer headline Monte Carlo Masters

Updated: 15 March 2011 23:09 IST

The world's top three players - Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic - will headline the Monte Carlo Masters from April 10-17, tournament director Zeljko Franulovic said on Tuesday.

Nadal, Federer headline Monte Carlo Masters
©

Paris:

The world's top three players - Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic - will headline the Monte Carlo Masters from April 10-17, tournament director Zeljko Franulovic said on Tuesday.

Barring injuries and late withdrawals the biggest line-up in recent years is expected in the Principality.

Six-time winner Nadal leads the way with the only big-name missing for the moment being Britain's Andy Murray, even though the Scot can still request a wild card as he did last year.

Ten of the top 15 players in the world are set to compete.

Topics : Tennis Rafael Nadal David Ferrer Novak Djokovic Bernard Tomic Andy Murray Stanislas Wawrinka Roger Federer Monte Carlo
Related Articles
Roger Federer Reaches Australian Open Quarters; Angelique Kerber, Andy Murray Crash Out
Roger Federer Reaches Australian Open Quarters; Angelique Kerber, Andy Murray Crash Out
Australian Open: Leander Paes Wins, Sania Mirza Loses
Australian Open: Leander Paes Wins, Sania Mirza Loses
Andy Murray Knocked Out of Australian Open by Mischa Zverev
Andy Murray Knocked Out of Australian Open by Mischa Zverev
Show Comments
Advertisement