IND vs NZ 2nd Test Day 4 Highlights: India Outclass New Zealand In 2nd Test To Win 2-Match Series 1-0
India vs New Zealand Test Day 4 Highlights: India beat New Zealand by 372 runs at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai to win the two-match series 1-0.
India vs New Zealand 2nd Test, Day 4: India beat New Zealand by 372 runs at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Monday to win the two-match series 1-0. Defending a target of 540 runs, Ravichandran Ashwin and Jayant Yadav picked four wickets each while Axar got one in New Zealand's second innings. Daryl Mitchell top-scored for New Zealand in the second innings with his 60 runs while Henry Nicholls was dismissed for 44. Earlier, Mayank Agarwal smashed 150 runs in the Indian first innings where New Zealand spinner Ajaz Patel became only the third spinner to take all 10 wickets in an innings. New Zealand might have lost this game but the match will be remembered for Ajaz's heroics with the ball. (IND vs NZ SCORECARD 2nd Test Day 4)
India Playing XI: Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Jayant Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
New Zealand Playing XI: Tom Latham(c), Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell(w), Rachin Ravindra, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, William Somerville, Ajaz Patel
Here are the Highlights of India vs New Zealand 2nd Test Match Straight From Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai
- 13:09 (IST)India Beat New Zealand by 372 Runs, Take 2-Match Series 1-0!OUT!! Ashiwn has done the job as Henry Nicholls has been stumped by Saha. Big win for India at home by 372 runs. A dominant win for Team India against the World Test Champions and the home team will also take the series 1-0.India have also ended New Zealand's 10-match unbeaten streak.Nicholls st Saha b Ashwin 44(111) (4s-8)India beat New Zealand by 372 runs!
- 10:11 (IST)
- 09:45 (IST)India Come Close To Wicket!In the last over, Jayant had hit Rachin's pad and he was confident in a lbw appeal but skipper Kohli decided not to use the last review remaining. Just after the ball replays showed that the ball was hitting the wickets straight.India need 5 wickets to win.Live Score: New Zealand 150/5, need 390 runs to win
- 09:40 (IST)Another Boundary!Jayant to Rachin, same delivery and same result, another boundary from the all-rounder's bat. Rachin had frustrated India in Kanpur Test and once again he is on the crease going good against the Indian bowlers.India need 5 wickets to win.Live Score: New Zealand 149/5, need 391 runs to win
- 09:27 (IST)Ashwin Surpasses Harbhajan, Kumble In Elite List Of Indian Bowlers!Ravichandran Ashwin once again showcased his class in the ongoing second and final Test against New Zealand as he became the only Indian to take 50 or more wickets four times in a calendar year. He surpassed the likes of Anil Kumble and Harbhajan Singh in the list.
- 08:20 (IST)Hello And Welcome!Hello and welcome to Day 4 of the Mumbai Test that is being played between India and New Zealand. India need 5 wickets to win the match while New Zealand who finished Day 3 at 140/5 need 400 more runs to win the clash at Wankhede Stadium. Ravichandran Ashwin was the best bowler for Team India on Day 3 with his three wickets while Axar Patel picked one. Two more days are left in the game but the Virat Kohli-led side is in a much stronger position and it will aim to get the job done on Day 4 itself.The day's play will start at 9:30 AM IST. Stay with us for all the live updates.India need 5 wickets to win.Live Score: New Zealand 140/5, need 400 runs to win