Following are the highlights of Dhoni's press conference in which he answered queries on Champions Trophy but was instructed to not respond to IPL-related questions:
* Have not yet won Champions Trophy. Have been joint-winners (though) so it is a good opportunity. The competition will be great.
* Pakistan is a good side. They have quality fast bowlers and also have (Saeed) Ajmal. It should be a good contest. I hope we will be on the winning side.
* There are a few challenges after the new ODI rule changes. We will play abroad for the first time after these changes.
* Good platform for youngsters. The good thing is all of them have spent a good amount of time playing. So, an ideal opportunity for players.
* There is a lot of time before the first match. There is also a lot of interval between each (league) match.
* We didn't play well in the Test series when we last went to England. I personally feel we played decently in the ODI series. We lost all tosses, we had two spinners who had to bowl with the red ball, so I think we did well enough.
* We have got the right mix. We have a few who can bowl really quick and a few who can swing the ball as well.