Cwg, 2014 Features
- 2014 Commonwealth Games: Glasgow via Delhi, a Paradigm Shift
The 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow saw the emergence of new Indian stars as women made their mark in the international arena.
- From Parupalli Kashyap to Prakash Nanjappa, Here's Every Indian Medallist at Commonwealth Games 2014
India finished fifth with a tally of 64 medals, including 15 gold, 30 silver and 19 bronze. England topped the table while Australia and Canada finished second and third, respectively.
- Commonwealth Games 2014: From Boozing, Smoking to England's Marathon Man
From being worryingly fat and wheezy, the 40-year-old long-distance runner Steve Way has completely overhauled his life to become fast and breezy.
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Analysing India's Medal Prospects
Commonwealth Games 2014 will have a total of 261 medal events across 18 sports and will be contested over 11 days in the third-biggest multi-sporting event after the Olympics and Asia Games.
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Friendly Glasgow Ready for Friendly Event
Such is the air of confidence in Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games 2014 that council leader Gordon Matheson has claimed his city could have hosted the event even a year earlier.
- CWG 2014: Indians Adjust to Common Bathrooms at Games Village
The Indian contingent at the Commonwealth Games Village in Glasgow is happy with the hospitality but are taking every precaution ahead of the sporting event.