While addressing media in Birmingham ahead of ICC Champions Trophy, India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni once again opted not to answer any question on IPL spot-fixing. His focus at the moment is the eight-team tournament in England starting June 6.
Here's what Dhoni said:
1. Won't answer any questions on IPL scandal; reputation of Indian cricket not hit by fixing scam
2. Conditions are totally different here as compared to sub-continent. Ravindra Jadeja likely to play all matches.
3. We are banking on Vijay and Dhawan as openers. Rohit Sharma will be our third opener. Dinesh Karthik will play in the middle order
4. We always have a point to prove against the best teams in the world. It's about being at your best.
5. me players may be mentally weak compared to others
6. We have a few days before days before we start our campaign against South Africa on June 6. We have two practice games, hopefully we will do our level best to get acclamitised to the conditions.