Transfer news: Barcelona insist they won't sell Cesc Fabregas

Updated: 26 July 2013 18:49 IST

Last week Manchester United offered 39 million US Dollars to bring the 26-year-old former Arsenal captain back to the Premier League.

Transfer news: Barcelona insist they won't sell Cesc Fabregas

Barcelona:

Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu insists that Barcelona will not sell Cesc Fabregas to Manchester United, regardless of the price.

Speaking at the presentation of new coach Gerardo Martino on Friday, Bartomeu says "it doesn't matter how much Manchester United is willing to offer, we won't let him go. We are counting on him."

Last week United offered 30 million euros ($39 million) to bring the 26-year-old former Arsenal captain back to the Premier League.

Bartomeu says the Spanish club is not "bothered" by United trying to lure away its midfielder. He says "it's normal that they are interested in Cesc. He's a great player."



Topics : Football Barcelona Francesc Fabregas
Related Articles
Brazil Firm Reveals World Cup Stadium Cartel: Officials
Brazil Firm Reveals World Cup Stadium Cartel: Officials
FIFA Parts With Head of Security, Match-Fixing Cases
FIFA Parts With Head of Security, Match-Fixing Cases
Colombia Plane Crash: Sudamericana Title Given to Chapecoense
Colombia Plane Crash: Sudamericana Title Given to Chapecoense
Show Comments
Advertisement