West Indies were in good spirits following the Dhaka World Cup bus attack, team bosses said on Sunday, but players' representatives hit out at the security laid on for the squad.
"The team is in great spirits. We had a meeting where we discussed the (Dhaka) incident. We are here to play cricket and that's our focus," said team spokesman Philip Spooner.
"We want to concentrate on cricket and do well."
West Indies handed out a nine-wicket mauling to Bangladesh in Dhaka on Friday after dismissing the home side for just 58.
On the way back to the hotel, the team bus was stoned by angry Bangladesh fans who thought they were venting their anger at their own side.
West Indies players made it clear they were glad to be in Mohali where they next tackle Ireland on Friday.
"Is it ok for me to say thank god I left Bangladesh?" said spinner Sulieman Benn on his Twitter account.
Security had been beefed up at Mohali's Hotel Taj where the team is staying, but the West Indies Players Association (WIPA) claim that more should be done to protect the players.
"It is regrettable what transpired in Bangladesh. Thankfully none of our players are hurt," said WIPA chairman Dinanath Ramnarine.
"The potential for terrible incidents like this is why we insist that the standards agreed for regional and international matches must be continuously assessed and must be met at all times as it relates to the security of our players and other related matters.
"Given the assault by gunmen on the bus of the Sri Lankan players two years ago, WIPA is concerned that while other teams were provided with their personal security consultant by their respective boards, the West Indies team was not provided with the same level of support.
"WIPA is naturally concerned about the attack - more specifically about the ability of individuals to be able to attack the bus, without the protection layer promised in the event security plans."