- Vijay Sharma: A Coach Who Cooks To Control Doping
Vijay Sharmas way of controlling is very unique. Hes perhaps the only high profile coach in India who cooks to keep doping away.
- Mirabai Chanu: From Rio Games Agony To Olympic Glory In Tokyo
Mirabai Chanu became India's first medal winner at the Tokyo Olympics, winning silver in the women's 49kg category on Saturday.
- Tokyo Olympics: Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu Puts Rio Failure Behind, Aims For Glory At Tokyo
Tokyo Olympics: Indian weightlifter Mirabai Chanu has put a poor show at Rio Olympics behind her as she looks to extend her record-breaking performances at Asian Championships into the Olympics.
- Asian Games: India's Weightlifters Throw Off Spectre of Doping
Indian weightlifting, dogged by rampant doping scandals in the past, appeared to turn a new leaf at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow when no positive tests were reported and they emerged as the top nation in the event.
- Indian weightlifters look to start afresh at the Olympics
They are returning to the Olympics after eight years and more than the medals, the Indian weightlifters would feel the pressure of staying clear of the dope taint which has haunted the country in this discipline for about a decade.
- We are not here to make up the numbers: Weightlifting coach
Indian weightlifting coach Devi Dutt Sharma Thursday said his two-member team can spring a surprise at the London Olympics beginning here next week.