Senegal striker Papiss Cisse has said he is focused on scoring goals for Freiburg, but refuses to rule out a transfer despite being given an improved contract by the German league club.
The 26-year-old has made no secret of his desire to move to a bigger team and Freiburg received offers from Premier League outfits Newcastle and Fulham, plus Russia's Rubin Kazan, before August's transfer window closed.
To keep their top-scorer happy, Freiburg last week offered the African an improved contract and the promise he can leave the Bundesliga side at the end of the season, if he wishes.
Cisse said he has no idea whether he will leave Freiburg when the transfer window opens up again in January.
"I don't know about that," he told German magazine Kicker.
"All I can say is that I will be with Freiburg until December and in January with Senegal at the African Cup."
"The time just before the end of the transfer period was very difficult for me, it was a long time with a lot of uncertainty."
"Now I know that I can concentrate on the Bundesliga and Freiburg."
"We will have to see what next year brings."
Cisse said he wanted to earn more money at a bigger club to help support his large family back in Senegal and claims to have up to 65 relatives.
"That's right, but that belongs in the past now," he said when asked about his desire to join a new club.
"I am focused on Freiburg for now, because I think this team can achieve something."
Cisse scored a consolation goal for Freiburg in Friday's 2-1 defeat at home to Stuttgart which was his fifth goal in six league games this season.
His 22 goals in 32 league games last season made him the league's second highest scorer.