Fenerbahce says it has won an emergency ruling from sports' highest court to enter the Champions League despite a UEFA ban for match-fixing.
The Turkish club says in a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange that a two-year ban "has been suspended" by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
CAS said on Wednesday it registered Fenerbahce's appeal against UEFA, and was considering an interim request to freeze sanctions.
The Champions League third qualifying round is drawn on Friday, and first-leg matches are scheduled for July 30 and 31.
UEFA says it will confirm the list of entered clubs on Friday, with Bursaspor waiting to take any vacant Turkish entry.
UEFA expelled Fenerbahce from its competitions last month after judging that club officials fixed matches to win the 2011 Turkish league title.