- Tokyo Games: Indian Archers Aim To Win Medals In Olympics
Tokyo Games: India will be competing in four of the five disciplines -- men's team, individual, women's individual and mixed pair -- and will aim to break their medal jinx at the Olympics.
- Asian Games 2018: Women Archers Aim To Better Previous Record
Indian women archers bagged two bronze medals in the Compound event during the 2014 Incheon Games but returned empty-handed in the Recurve section.
- Deepika Kumari still mulling over her defeat in Olympics
Teenage archer Deepika Kumari, still struggling to come to terms with her first round loss at the London Olympics, says she cracked under the pressure of competing at such a big stage and before she could realise what was happening the journey ended.
- At Lord's, bows and arrows replace bat and ball
Lord's, the historic 'home of cricket', was bathed in brilliant sunshine on Wednesday -- perfect conditions for a Test match.
- Hype around Indian archery team justified: Team manager
Team manager Paresh Mukherjee has said the hype around Indian archers was justified but the athletes should be reasonable with their expectations at the London Olympic Games.
- Don't want to break hearts of my fellow Naga people: Chekrovolu Swuro
Overwhelmed by the attention she is getting in Nagaland for being only the second athlete from the state to qualify for the Olympics, Indian women's archery team member Chekrovolu Swuro says winning a medal in London would not just be a personal high but also an expression of her gratitude to her "tribe".
- I'm expecting a medal from Deepika Kumari: Limba Ram
Deepika Kumari becoming World No 1 in Women's Recurve Archery has raised expectations of her making it to the podium at the London Games and national coach Limba Ram, on Sunday said, that the young archer has all the qualities to bag a medal at the mega-event.
- Being world No.1 is added pressure for Olympics: Deepika Kumari
Though highly hopeful of winning an Olympic medal, world number one archer Deepika Kumari Saturday said being at the top of the rankings does not guarantee a podium finish at the London Games.
- Archery brings cricket to the Olympic Games
It's been 112 years since cricket made a brief Olympic Games appearance. At the London Games, the sport will still be absent, but its spiritual home of Lord's will at least provide a support role when it hosts the archery competition.
- 2nd Test, Sri Lanka in Bangladesh, 2 Test Series, 2022 at Mirpur, May 23, 2022Day 2 Post Lunch SessionBangladesh365 (116.2)Sri Lanka82/0 (20.3)Sri Lanka trail by 283 runsCRR: 4.04
- 5th T20I, Namibia in Zimbabwe, 5 T20I Series, 2022 at Bulawayo, May 24, 2022ZimbabweNamibiaTue, May 24, 2022 - 4:30 PM IST
- Qualifier 1, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Kolkata, May 24, 2022Gujarat TitansRajasthan RoyalsTue, May 24, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- Eliminator, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Kolkata, May 25, 2022Lucknow Super GiantsRoyal Challengers BangaloreWed, May 25, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- Match 70, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Mumbai, May 22, 2022Sunrisers Hyderabad157/8 (20.0)Punjab Kings160/5 (15.1)Punjab Kings beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 5 wickets
- English Premier League, 2021/22Match 379 , at ManchesterManchester City3Aston Villa2FT
- English Premier League, 2021/22Match 380 , at NorwichNorwich City0Tottenham Hotspur5FT