St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
- EndsPavilion End and Nackington Road End
Established in 1847, it got its first international game when England played Kenya during the 1999 World Cup. Early in 2005, Canterbury lost its best feature - the famous lime tree situated just inside the boundary couldn’t fight the storm. A new tree was replanted by Colin Cowdrey on the same spot. But it is yet to grow a considerable amount before it reached its actual height. The striking feature of this stadium is that this ground was built around the tree for a capacity crowd of 15000.