Turin, Italy:David Trezeguet will not be playing for Juventus next season.
"There's no possibility of me staying at Juventus," the France striker said after Juventus' 3-2 loss to Spezia in the final round of the Serie B. "There's no more room for negotiations."
The 29-year-old Trezeguet had been in talks with the Turin club to extend his contract beyond June 2008.
"If (the club) had said that they wanted me, it would have been much better, rather than offer me a ridiculous contract," Trezeguet said on Sunday, without divulging the terms of the proposed deal. "I wanted to go on with Juve but they didn't want to."
Trezeguet was forced to stay at Juventus at the beginning of the season after the club was stripped of its 2005 and 2006 Serie A titles and relegated to the Serie B because of the Italian match-fixing scandal.
"I did what the club asked me to do at the beginning of the year: 15 goals as promised to (former coach Didier) Deschamps," Trezeguet said.
Deschamps left Juventus by mutual consent last month after guiding the team to the Serie B title. He was replaced by former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri.
"In seven years I have earned the respect of the fans and my teammates," Trezeguet said. "But I feel that the new club has little faith in me. The club has made other choices, despite my 140 goals."
Juventus is expected to sign Italy and Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta this week.
Trezeguet joined Juventus in 2000 from Monaco. He is reportedly wanted by French champion Lyon and Valencia.