Indianapolis:Ralf Schumacher has said he will respect the wishes of Formula One organisers and race at Indianapolis, despite expressing misgivings about the race. Ralf, who finished third in Sunday's Italian Grand Prix, was the most outspoken Formula One driver when asked for his reactions as to whether the Formula One circus should go to Indianapolis on September 30 in the light of last week's terror attacks on the United States. Ralf had said before the race in Monza that it was a bad joke and he didn't think it was safe, and he for sure would not take his family and friends. However, speaking at the Frankfurt Motor Show today, he seemed to have been persuaded by Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone and FIA President Max Mosley. "I believe it's difficult to judge the situation and to foresee what can and what will happen. All I can say is that Bernie and Max have decided to go ahead with the race and just like in Monza, we will respect that decision," stated Ralf. Meanwhile, Ferrari has denied reports that they are considering a request that would allow Michael Schumacher to skip the Indianapolis Grand Prix. German newspapers had reported that Schumacher was feeling very low even during the Monza Grand prix and wanted to take a break. He has apparently been told that he will be docked points if he pulls out of the remaining two races in USA and Japan.