'Rohit Sharma' - 21 Video Result(s)
- Indian openers to blame for ODI rout in New Zealand, says Sunil Gavaskar Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:10:57 +0530 Former Test opener and NDTV expert Sunil Gavaskar has blamed openers..
- We are not scared of South Africa: Shikhar Dhawan Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:18:57 +0530 Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan is confident ahead of the South African..
- Rohit showed maturity during his innings: Sunil Gavaskar Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:35:13 +0530 Former Indian opener Sunil Gavaskar is impressed with the way Rohit..
- Great to see Rohit Sharma stay till the end: Sunil Gavaskar Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:57:25 +0530 Former Indian opener Sunil Gavaskar is all praise for India's..
'Rohit Sharma' - 345 News Result(S)
With 192 runs, opener Shikhar Dhawan shows he has found form once again. His performance however, pales in comparison to the big-hitters in other teams playing in Asia Cup.
Rohit Sharma features in a new advertisement for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that aims to ban animals from circuses.
With India needing to bat out two sessions to save the game, Virat Kohli reached his ton in 129 deliveries. It was a much needed knock under pressure that included 15 fours and a six.
Having bowled out New Zealand for 105 and setting themselves a target of 407, India finished Day 3 on 87/1 ,still needing 320 runs to win. Catch all the highlights of Day 3 here.
Rohit Sharma was unbeaten on 67 when the players were forced off the field due to poor light at Eden Park with Ajinkya Rahane on 23 after New Zealand's pace bowlers had ripped the top order by reducing them to 10-3 in the sixth over.
Although MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli were rested, Team India showed signs of life as Rohit Sharma (59) and Ajinkya Rahane (60) helped tourists draw New Zealand XI in warm-up clash ahead of the two-Test series.
Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane retired on 59 and 60, while Ambati Rayudu remained not out on 49 as India scored 313 for seven in response to New Zealand XI's 262/9 declared.
While questioning the Indian team management's 'rigidity' against trying new players, former chief selector Dilip Vengsarkar says not enough is being done to fast-track the selection of Under-19, Under-22 players in the national team.
Sunil Gavaskar blamed the Indian openers who failed to give their side a good start on numerous occasions and recommended a 'horses-for-courses' policy if they are to defend their World Cup title Down Under next year.
In the ODI series in New Zealand which ended on Friday, Rohit Sharma scored 145 runs in five matches, while his partner Shikhar Dhawan managed only 81 in four matches.
'Rohit Sharma' - 63 Photo Result(s)
- Asia Cup: Boom Boom Shahid Afridi takes Pakistan to thrilling one-wicket win over India 3/2/2014 8:28:00 PM Pakistan's Shahid Afridi slammed 35 off 18 balls to take his side to
- 1st Test, Day 2: Brendon McCullum's double ton gives Kiwis advantage vs India 2/7/2014 10:53:00 AM Brendon McCullum hit 224 to boost New Zealand to 503. His bowlers
- India draw tour match against New Zealand XI 2/3/2014 2:19:00 PM Indian batsmen showed good technique and a high level of resilience
- Tour match, Day 1: India dominate New Zealand XI 2/2/2014 12:56:00 PM With Test specialists included against New Zealand XI in the