'India' - 1000 Video Result(s)
- Under-17 FIFA World Cup a potential game changer for Indian football: Baichung Bhutia to NDTV Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:45:16 +0530 Former India skipper Baichung Bhutia is a happy man after the country..
- Top-5 mistakes made by India in Johannesburg ODI Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:40:55 +0530 Team India went down by a massive 141-run margin in the first ODI..
- India go in as favourites into the series vs South Africa: Sunil Gavaskar Thu, 05 Dec 2013 17:47:58 +0530 Former Indian opener Sunil Gavaskar backs India as the favourites in..
- What does India have to fear against South Africa? Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:47:54 +0530 Be it the swing of Vernon Philander, the all-round abilities of..
'India' - 2540 News Result(S)
Following Dale Steyn's comments that he and his fellow fast bowlers managed to scare the Indian batsman, India's Virat Kohli has come out and said that they fear no one ahead of the 2nd ODI at Durban.
Ahead of the second ODI, Steyn spoke of South Africa's ability to rattle the Indian batsman like they did in the 1st ODI. Steyn went on to say that the likes of Yuvraj Singh and Suresh Raina didn't look like they wanted to come out to bat.
Graeme Smith has not scored a half-century in eight innings and was earlier not included in the side for the 1st ODI against India on Thursday.
The Pakistan junior team made an impressive start in New Delhi at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium with a 3-2 win over Egypt in their opening match.
JP Duminy feels India will bounce back when the teams meet for the second One-Day International (ODI) in Durban on Sunday.
India, who lost the first ODI by a massive 141 runs at Johannesburg, need to get a positive result in Durban to stay alive in the three-match series against South Africa.
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni says the international cricket schedule doesn't give teams enough time to prepare before a big series.
Thursday's 141-run defeat in the first ODI at Johannesburg may be blamed on a poor Indian bowling performance but the plan to land in South Africa just three days before a challenging series is not a very good idea.
India beat South Africa, Ireland and Uzbekistan in the fight to host the 24-nation biennial event.
Saying the series will carry on as scheduled, Cricket South Africa has dedicated the three-ODI and two-Test series between India and South Africa to Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday night.
'India' - 731 Photo Result(s)
- Baby-faced 'pink panther' Quinton de Kock takes Proteas to win in 1st ODI 12/6/2013 1:32:00 AM South Africa beat India by 141 runs in the first ODI at Johannesburg
- Proteas go pink to raise cancer awareness 12/6/2013 1:21:00 AM South African team played the first ODI against India in Johannesburg
- India in South Africa: MS Dhoni and Duncan Fletcher show off their footballing skills 12/4/2013 7:30:00 PM India begin their difficult tour of South Africa with three ODIs,
- South Africa vs India: Top-five battles to watch out for 11/28/2013 7:09:00 PM No contest between two giants however, is complete without attention