New Delhi :Disgraced Hockey coach MK Kaushik on Monday evening said he's ready to take legal action against hockey India.
"These are false allegations. Time will prove that these are totally false charges. I can understand the girls have a complaint that I am strict but this is totally unfair," said Kaushik.
Kaushik had resigned after player Ranjita Devi complained to Hockey India that he sexually harassed her during the recent Canada and China tours. HI had already referred the case to Delhi Police after examining the report of its five-member inquiry committee set up after Ranjita's complaint.
Hockey India also sacked the videographer M. Basavaraja after photographs of him with a prostitute during an overseas tour.
Kaushik, also an Olympian, quit and maintained that the accusations were baseless and a conspiracy to tarnish his image.
Hockey India (HI) has formed a four-member committee comprising Rajiv Mehta (chairman), former players Zafar Iqbal and Ajit Pal Singh and Sudarshan Pathak.
HI also told the government that it will not need the services of Kaushik in future. HI secretary general Narinder Batra submitted the report of the internal probe committee, which looked into the allegations of sexual harassment against Kaushik, to the Sports Authority of India (SAI), the sports ministry and also marked a copy to the Delhi police commissioner.