Barcelona: Barcelona said their former striker Samuel Eto'o has withdrawn a lawsuit claiming €3 million ($4 million) in unpaid dues from his 2010 transfer to Inter Milan.
The European and Spanish champions said in a statement on Tuesday that it had received the news from a letter issued by Catalunya's Superior Court. Eto'o had also been demanding an undisclosed amount of interest from the move.
Barcelona paid Inter $66 million for striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a deal that included Eto'o going the other way.
The Cameroon striker was one of Barcelona's most successful players, scoring 152 goals and helping the club to two Champions League and three Spanish league titles.
Eto'o moved from Inter to Russian club Anzhi Makhackala last year.