Warsaw: A month before the kick-off of Euro 2012 football championship, a Polish government spokesman said everything would be ready well in time.
All services will be fully operational by May 15, stressed spokesman Pawel Gras.
Gras told a news conference Tuesday that 80 percent of infrastructure had been completed and "the remaining 20 percent have not and probably won't be completed," he added referring to some road sections, reports Xinhua.
The fact that not all the roads will be ready for Euro 2012 "will not significantly influence the event," Gras said. He reminded that "the number of expressways constructed in the last four years has risen by 260 percent and motorways by 126 percent."
Gras said primary infrastructure for Euro 2012 -- stadiums, hotels and airports -- had been completed and railway infrastructure had been modernised.
The government spokesman believes that Polish preparations are viewed positively as 13 of 16 teams taking part in Euro 2012 have decided to stay in Poland during the tournament.
Euro 2012, to take place from June 8 to July 1, will be co-hosted by Poland and Ukraine in eight cities. The matches will be played in Poland's Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk and Ukraine's Kiev, Lvov, Kharkov and Donetsk.