Former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who played his last international match this November, was on Thursday nominated to the Technical Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
"Sourav Ganguly has been nominated to the Technical Committee of the BCCI," a press release from BCCI Secretary N Srinivasan said.
The BCCI technical Committee is chaired by former great Sunil Gavaskar. The Committee members will frame rules and regulations for all the domestic and international tournaments in India. Ganguly joins the Committee as their sixth member.Following is the full list of technical committee members:
1. Sunil Gavaskar - Chairman
2. Chetan Chauhan - North
3. Dr. M V Sridhar - South
4. Biman Bhattacharjee - East
5. Milind Rege - West
6. Gyanendra Pandey - Central
7. K. Srikkanth - Chairman, Senior Selection Committee
8. Sourav Ganguly
9. V K Ramaswamy - Former Test Umpire
10. N. Srinivasan - Honorary Secretary/Convenor